havent been around in ages...

nmmireland

Dublin :)
I haven't been around in ages, was away twice since at two weddings and loads of 30th bdays too.. trying to get back on track since thurs, finding it hard tho.. will get weighed in next week and hopefully i can get back to where I was as I was finding it fine before hand so fingers crossed again....

Going to have nosey now to see how everyone is doing :):):) good to be back lol :D:D

Hi,
welcome back, hope the rest of the week goes well. You will be fine, you know the drill so keep the head down, head till Thursday and let us know how you get on.
Doirin

Tanks Doirin, will do :)

Hiya chick!!

Welcome back!! Did you enjoy the weddings??

Good luck restarting xxxx

Hiya Chelly,

Yea had a great time thanks, loads of partying was done with hols, weddings and 30th's haha.. it was all great, just got back from hols on Wednesday so trying to focus again and have nothing else on for awhile so should be fine hopefully :):)

How are you doing???

What's this with you and Adam, i am seeing a few things here and there in posts haha fill me in, what have i been missing lol xx

Hiya Chelly,

Yea had a great time thanks, loads of partying was done with hols, weddings and 30th's haha.. it was all great, just got back from hols on Wednesday so trying to focus again and have nothing else on for awhile so should be fine hopefully :):)

How are you doing???

What's this with you and Adam, i am seeing a few things here and there in posts haha fill me in, what have i been missing lol xx

Welcome back and best of luck

Also chelly is my little sweety lol will have a full report in mid august too after our trip :D

Hiya Chelly,

How are you doing???

Glad you had a great time!! Thats what I love about summer... party season :) lol

Well weve been talking on here and then emailing and then texting and talking on the phone and stuff and now im flying over to meet him in August :D :D :D

Welcome back and best of luck

Also chelly is my little sweety lol will have a full report in mid august too after our trip :D

Thanks Adam...

Oh a trip an all, briliant... :):)

Glad you had a great time!! Thats what I love about summer... party season :) lol

Well weve been talking on here and then emailing and then texting and talking on the phone and stuff and now im flying over to meet him in August :D :D :D

I know it was brilliant so far, time to be really good again and hope too much damage wasnt done :eek:

ah very good Chelly, that's great, exciting stuff... :D:D

Lol I know!!

Ive been finding maintaining hard, hence the second ticker lol!! But today is a new day and Im starting healthy from here on out and hope I lose that gain :D

Ah are you, you will be grand, you'l loose that in no time :)

How's the new job? Think you had accepted one the last time I was on???

Oh its horrible :(

Its another Call center!!!! I was gutted!!!

I just have to stick it out for 6 months and keep applying for promotions!

Oh its horrible :(

Its another Call center!!!! I was gutted!!!

I just have to stick it out for 6 months and keep applying for promotions!

ahhh no is it horrible... ah hopefully then the 6 months will fly in and you can move to somewhere in there then...

Work is so crap at the moment!! Am currently amidst applying for work - whilst working at subway!! I have officially reverted back 10 years! I was a restaurant manager and they had to let me go! Sigh....x

ah sorry to hear that, hopefully something will come up for you soon :)

Yeah, Like when I thought of civil service, the last thing I expected was a call center! :( lol

Back