Haven't been on in a while..

xSinead

Silver Member
Heyyyyyy!! :)
Ok so minimins has completelt transformed itself on my laptop, not sure if it has for anyone else? Anyway i hate the new layout so i've avoided coming on here really. But i've had some amazing weight losses the last couple of weeks :D so thought i'd share that with everyone! I don't get weighed now for 10 days as my CDC is away, so going to be a little struggle! Still focussed though :)

Hope everyone is doing well! x

Youll find youll get used to the new layout... a lot of people didnt like it initially but its just the norm now :)

Hiya nice to see you back!! I cant see a change but on my phone so that's prob why :)

welcome back sinead missed you!how is the ss and ss plus doing!oh yes please tell us about your losses!im really struggling today :( some good news Will be inspiring x

I've lost 22lb in 4 weeks! Really really happy :D
I'm doing SS now, i started off by doing SS a couple of days a week and its just been easier to get into properly! Everyone can notice a difference in me :)

22lb is a fab loss in 4 weeks, Well done x

wow!huge well done!are you just doin ss now.proud of you sinead .ill have my first month up on Thursday.eeek x

Thanks Cathy :) - you should make a signiture like mine if you can see it?
Erm well my CDC is away at the moment and i'm not seeing her until the 10th April, i got slightly off track at the weekend as i had
to go to Wales with my friend, but yeah back on SS now so hopefully i'll lose a couple of lb at least by next tuesday! x

super well done.no cant see your signature now as i usually use this on my phone.ive lost a stone now and im thinkin by a sneaky look at the scales another 2lbs.so im hoping that Will be 16lbs off in my first month!how did you find getting back on ss after the weekend? x

Aww 16lb is good! I can't beleive i lost 22lb in just 4 weeks!

I'm PROPER struggling so far, just had a bag of tortilla chips (salted) :( i think its because im not seeing my CDC for another 7 days, i'm so off track. Determind to stick to purely shakes from tomorrow though! x

Aw chick.on days your struggling why dont you try ss plus you were doin so well on it too.now ive switched to ss plus dont think i could go back to ss x

I started on SS+ but to be honest SS plus works better for me in general. I had a slip up today thats all but i know i'll be fine tomorrow! My weight losses are amazing on SS :)

Back