Havin a Fat Day

chunkychops

Silver Member
I know I surely cant be the only woman who has these...especially after being extra fabbo this wk on diet. Im being weighed tom but have the blues today about my diet journey. Please let me know im not alone and feeling fat and bloated is normal with this amount of water in you!!!!!! (Im not in the least tempted to cheat by the way...just feeling blarhhhh thats all :sigh:) Bit peeeeed off withmyself for moanin really as been feeling great all wk!

Yup, i often have fat days...i think its impatients on my part! i have days when i think its not worth it..but i give my head a wobble and look at my fat pics and get back on track xxx YOU ARE DEFINATTELY NOT ALONE HUNXXX

no your not alone i get them to, but i just keep coming on here and keep thinking slim lol xx

Its true, i got them alot at the start and some weeks the fatter i felt the more i lost !!...go figure!!

i think we all get fat day's and it's usually just before WI day for me. drinking vasts amounts of water doesn't help the feeling but if it gets the excess lbs off then so be it.

Cheers darlins....so give my head a wobble...look a fat pics....feel even fatter today for losing more tom and guzzle the gallons baby!!!!! Glad im not the only one feelin like this...will keep the chins up and be relieved im not goin mental loo la!xxxxxxx

Saturday was my fat day. I thought I'd gained 3lbs and was really fed up. Hubby was going mad at me and telling me its become an obsession....I said I'd cheer up. I did today when the 3lbs dissappeared (ssshuuush don't tell him). I don't like scales. They fluctuate soooo much..depending if you need a loo break or if you've drank etc etc. I know this, but still let it get me down when I see the numbers go up.

I have a couple of days of feeling fat after WI then a couple of feeling slim and then WI I feel the same as the week before

Yeah totally normal hun, its a lot of pressure emotionally im sure! You will feel great in a fewdays no doubt x

you are definitely not alone hun, I get fat days all the time :)

PHAT DAYZ

I know I surely cant be the only woman who has these...especially after being extra fabbo this wk on diet. Im being weighed tom but have the blues today about my diet journey. Please let me know im not alone and feeling fat and bloated is normal with this amount of water in you!!!!!! (Im not in the least tempted to cheat by the way...just feeling blarhhhh thats all :sigh:) Bit peeeeed off withmyself for moanin really as been feeling great all wk!

JUST THINK ONCE WE ALL GET TO OUR GOAL WE WILL HAVE NO MORE FAT DAYS AND INSTEAD EVERYDAY WILL BE PHAT.

(PHAT MEANS SUPER COOL APPARENTLY)

:)

Back