• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

having 4 packs a day ???

Hi , I am on SS+ at the moment and struggling :( having that bit of food makes it hard to stop .. and I wondered if it would be possible to have 4 packs a day instead ??I know I wouldnt be able to manage on 3 packs at the moment . I Know there is less calories in a pack than in the meal but not sure about carbs .. would 4 packs push me out of ketosis ?? any CDC's out there who can advise ??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi, I have spent some days having 4 pks and still shown good losses.... not sure about the ketosis though. I can manage better with an extra pk than food cos for me when I start eating I want to carry on...

hoping for a good loss
I believe having 4 packs a day is another way of doing SS+. I occasionally have 4 a day when really struggling

Gone fishing
Yes, 4 packs instead of 3 and meal is fine. You also get skimmed milk with that. Unless you are very carb sensitive, you're unlikely to come out of ketosis on that. In fact, I haven't found one person yet who has :)
SS+ is either 3 and a meal or 4 and 200ml of skimmed milk (as KD said.) I couldnt live without my milk. Hats off to anyone who does.