having 4 packs a day ???

Hi , I am on SS+ at the moment and struggling :( having that bit of food makes it hard to stop .. and I wondered if it would be possible to have 4 packs a day instead ??I know I wouldnt be able to manage on 3 packs at the moment . I Know there is less calories in a pack than in the meal but not sure about carbs .. would 4 packs push me out of ketosis ?? any CDC's out there who can advise ??
thanks

Katie

Hi, I have spent some days having 4 pks and still shown good losses.... not sure about the ketosis though. I can manage better with an extra pk than food cos for me when I start eating I want to carry on...

I believe having 4 packs a day is another way of doing SS+. I occasionally have 4 a day when really struggling

Yes, 4 packs instead of 3 and meal is fine. You also get skimmed milk with that. Unless you are very carb sensitive, you're unlikely to come out of ketosis on that. In fact, I haven't found one person yet who has :)

SS+ is either 3 and a meal or 4 and 200ml of skimmed milk (as KD said.) I couldnt live without my milk. Hats off to anyone who does.

Back