Having a bad day diet wise

STPT

Today, I feel bloated, bunged up and flabby. I feel like I did 6 weeks ago just before I started the Dukan.
I feel I have only lost 14lbs in 6 weeks, compared to other people here, this doesn't seem a lot.
I have stuck to the diet religiously, I haven't cheated. Today I feel all I've done is eat (PP day): I was constantly hungry. I'm exercising, chasing one toddler and one ADHD daughter constantly, yet I feel in a rut.
I still have another 14lbs to go to TW and a mid level BMI and i'm still determined, yet I feel quite overwhelmed by this. I caught myself looking at laxatives to day which really should be a no go area, I bought Senacot instead to deal with the bunged up-ness!

Any tips on getting through this lull and rut?
Many thanks.

14lb in six weeks, is good. Don't compare yourself to others everyone is different. Post everything you eat so we can see. Keep your chin up bum down and you'll do it. Is it totm ??? Keep going were hear for you xxx

14lbs in 6 weeks is still over the 2lb a week, when you average it out. Well done so far. Be proud of what you have achieved & as they say its a long journey not a sprint. Good luck.

Aww hunni, first of all, :bighug:we all have days and moments like this.

You do seem to be focused that you want to lose your weight, so grab onto this thought hun and don't let it all get you down. I'm the worlds worse at this, you onlyhave to look at my diary to see me moaning about a few days in a row of not losing.

I've found that I have to eat my oatbran before mid afternoon, be it muffins, bread or porridge. If I eat it too late I think it lies in my system and then the next morning its a non friendly scale.

Also make sure you really are drinking enough fluids, maybe change a few coffees/tea for water instead, just to flush out your system...this could also be a reason for the 'bung'. Are you eating your bran allowances, don't forget we can have 1tbsp of wheatbran too and this helps with the transition for foods and toilets stuff. I have mine every single day.

We always want to do the same as others, but daily lifestyle means that your loss is individual toyou, and it really is a fabulous loss. Think back to any other diets you might have done, did you lose a stone in 6 weeks on them. I know my answer would be a no.

Keep going hunni, it really is worthwhile and you are doing fab.

14 lbs in 6 weeks is amazing, it is about what I have lost in the same amount of time, and the most I have lost since having the boys, I couldn't even lose that in 6 months before I tried Dukan, I also have the same to go as you and cling onto the fact that by Christmas I should be TW. Do not underestimate your achievement so far. I don't really know what advice I can offer that hasn't already been said other than stick with the diet, the feelings will pass and TWwill be here before you know it x

Stpt ....how are you feeling today?????

Awww, thank you for all the kind replies.
Today I woke and the scales said 3lbs up...arghhh! I went for a run this morning with DS (him on his bike) and then the diet has been fine today.
DD was a lot calmer today (ASD and ADHD) which made things much easier.
I think I'm just feeling overwhelmed right now with everything and then seeing the scales not moving adds to the stress of everything.
Anyway, thanks again, hopefully the 3lbs gained this morning will be gone in a few days...I'm amazed at how much my weight fluctuates on a daily basis.

I should add this is my first ever diet, so I'm really not sure what to expect, it's a whole new experience.
However, I have just decided that the pair of trousers I'm wearing are now far too big and make me look like a clown, so that is a positive of today!

I try to find a positive to balance out a negative and it works for me. My weight can fluctuate by 5lb and its scary but its only water retention xxx

Lol im defo a horse....believe what Jan says.......xxx

Hahaha xxx

Oh you two, LOL.

Maybe its worth not weighing every day for the moment, obv you are managing to stick to plan but stress is not helping your every day life, so if you only weigh every few days you would see a better difference.

Also measure yourself, its so great seeing the inches come off too.

Back