having a bad week :(

zimbobimbo

Hi all,

I have been doing so well and have lost 11.5lb in 6 weeks, but this week has been a diaster!

I have been doing exercise but have gone over my points on several days - I even had mcdonalds today!

Weigh in tomorrow might be bad, but I guess I just need to draw a line under it and get back on the horse!

Just had a hungry and stressful week!!

Its so annoying when you're putting the work in at one end and cocking it up at the other isnt it hun? You're dead right though, draw a line and move on - you can't do anything about whats past, just whats coming so go for it and have a better week - you can do it!!!! xxxx

Hi all,

I have been doing so well and have lost 11.5lb in 6 weeks, but this week has been a diaster!

I have been doing exercise but have gone over my points on several days - I even had mcdonalds today!

Weigh in tomorrow might be bad, but I guess I just need to draw a line under it and get back on the horse!

Just had a hungry and stressful week!!

That was me last week and still had a 0.5lb loss. We are all allowed to have a bad week every now and then, mine tends to coincide with a certain week in my monthly cycle but like previous poster said, draw a line and move on xx

that's what makes wagons so appealing... Easy to fall off, easy to get straight back on. Not to worry though, at least you came to terms with it so you know you can get back to normal tomorrow!! As they say, tomorrow is another day :D x

The problem is you have called it a 'bad week'. That's a mental thought, you can have a bad day but shouldn't ever let it lead to a bad week. 1 day does not a week make, the week can be salvaged from a bad day :)

Back