Having a bit of a wobble!!

I've lost 4 inches since the beginning of june from my waist.

Haven't had any flaxseed yet was gonna try some of your marvellous recipes tho!

Only had maybe 3 shakes within the week so would that really have an effect?

If you`ve lost inches then just give the weight time to catch up......
I read some where about some one on Atkins who didn`t lose anything for 2 weeks then in 1 day she lost 6lb??????????

Oh cr*p had a bit of a carb fest this afternoon... didn't taste nice, didn't make me feel any better, just made me really hacked off with myself & given myself a headache!

So I am guzzling the water... planned my day for tomorrow foodwise & to include sometime on my rebounder. I have also ordered some low carb shakes & sero bars so that the next time I want something I'm gonna make damn sure its low carb!!!

I'm still in the early days of learning how to adapt to this WoE & I think I shall weigh in monthly so that I don't become obsessed with what the scales say!

I've ordered fresh fish, meat & veggies from sainsburys with the flaxseed needed for some recipes & see if not eating some of the processed snacks helps!

Its been one week since I stopped stepping onto the scales everyday & its been fantastic! Doing Atkins means I feel like I'm not on a diet & not scale hopping too... well its the first time I feel really liberated about my food, my weight & being in control!!

Flaxseed muffins for breakfast with cream cheese are just fantastic (thanks buffydog for the recipe)!

Measured myself again & over all I have lost a whopping 6 inches from my arms, hips, waist & thighs since last week! One very very happy girl!! :party0011:

Last edited:
I've had really bad headcahes the past few days... bit like my first week on induction which has been a real pain (literally) maybe b'coz the weathers so close!

Haven't strayed at all in fact some days I've been at about 12g of carbs... could this explain the headaches?

I'm looking forward to my weigh in on the 31st as I feel like I've lost weight... would like to have it confirmed tho!
Have got a girls night out on friday which will be quite a boozy affair! Planning on drinking vodka & slimliine tonics & sticking to the allowed foods... will have to watch the cravings after a few drinks! I know it'll slow my weight down as I'll burn the alcohol off first! At least I'll know why I'll have a headache on saturday!!!!! :D

well done on sticking with it.
headaches can be caused by not drinking enough water, how much are you drinking?

hi i am thinking about starting atkins. I've ordered my books so going to read those first before getting started. What do you have for your meals to stop you getting bored?? I've never tried atkins before but seem to have been on every other one!! HA HA. Good luck in your weight loss journey.

Andrea x

I have days where i eat just rubbish, but as long as its low carb it shouldn`t affect your weight loss.
the other day i was so busy i just ate 6 bars and no proper food all day.
Thanks god for vitamins, dont know how my body copes....lol

don`t forget your measurements, they`ve been good so far............
That first year goes too fast, they suddenly start looking more like children than babies...

Debating wether to move up a rung or not on Atkins... I am hoping that a month long ToTM is coming to an end so hopefully will see some good weightlosses again (or maybe not after a boozy weekend)

I have been doing induction since starting on the 25th June (although its not been a clean one) & am wondering if I should move up a rung? I'm not bored & am finding that I'm eating less so maybe I can stay on it for a bit longer & hopefully enjoy some of the fab weightlosses that I have heard about but not yet witnessed myself!

hi hun, if you are still seeing good losses and not hungry and not bored with the limited amount of carbs, then stay put but as you say you can always up the carbs a little to see if you still lose.

sue xx

Back