Having a bit of a wobble!!

Will have to check out that website!

X

Really bad shakes this afternoon... but at least it means I'm in carb withdrawals but am eating loads just to stop myself eating carbs if that makes sense??

Bloomin' scales have bust! One of the feet came off with all the wires attached thought I'd fixed it but I'm hoping not as I stepped on them this morning & it took AGES for them to register a weight & then it said I was 9lbs heavier than my last weigh in!!!

That can't be possible I've been so good... think I need to invest in some better scales (they are 3 years old) but I guess that means that I'll be weighing differently!

how you ditzee, I hope you still on track

sue x

Hey Linz

Did you buy some new scales? I've also just noticed your ticker...... nice work babe!

Bren
X

Hi Guys

Been a bit of track since the scales bust... haven't invested in any new ones yet but will be asap!

I have started a day of low carb shakes & sero bars... am gonna continue with that during the day & a meal of protein & veg in the evening.. I have been sneaking in extra carbs & I have had all sort of cravings that I have just caved into & carb overloaded so need to be strict & get myself back into ketosis.. I plan on doing this for a couple of weeks as I think I need the strictness of it all plus I have another wedding & I don't want to be the fattest bird there like I was at the last one!!

I want to look good for my work too this is becoming very important to me especially just starting up my own business with the Body Shop at Home so all these things HAVE TO increase my will power!

I'm unhappy with the way I look but I don't know why that in itself isn't enough to keep me doing it but something needs to be my motivation!

Hope your all doing well... will catch up on everyones diaries when I have more time. xxxx

Linz, I hear you and just to remind you I'm hear to motivate you and listen to you and whatever else you need. It doesn't matter how much you have to loose or why you want to loose it all has it's challenges.

Like you said, new job and your not happy. Let's bust this fat out of the water and remember you saying
'ONE DAY AT A TIME!'

BREN
XX

Day two & doing ok! Have been having 2 shakes & 2 sero bars plus an afternoon snack of protein or cheese & then protein & vegetables for dinner. Am finding that I'm getting really hungry about the 3 o'clock mark so thats why I'm allowing myself a snack.

Once I hit ketosis I will cut out the snacks & a sero bar I think & see how I go!

Past 2 days have been approx 1100 cals & 16 carbs. I guess a plus is that I can't weigh myself either as I have no scales!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi fellow low-carbers

Well as you can see I haven't posted on here for 4 months & guess what my little wobble turned into one BIG almighty fall off and all that I lost is back!

I know low carb is for me... it takes away any cravings & suits my lifestyle so for the last week I have been slowly dropping my carbs & from tomorrow will be sticking to 20-30g per day.

I know my scales have been heading in the right direction this week although official weigh in is tomorrow!

Just need to get back into that zone & regain my mojo! x

Back