Having a bit of a :(

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv lost 18lbs (roughly 21lbs but not officially till monday) but i looked in a full length mirror earlier and i now feel like crap. There is no diet i could do that would give me a loss of 18lbs in 4 weeks but im still feeling frustrated because im still fat!!! its so stupid that im thinking like this because if i wasn't doing this diet i know id be even heavier by now, maybe im just having an off day.

Sorry for being so poo :(

Ah hun sending (((hugs))), we all have off days please dont beat yourself up. When i was CD and lost over 4 stone, i still thought i looked the same, even though i was buying clothes in sizes i'd only dreamt about getting back into, the scales where dropping everyday. I think it takes a while for our perception to catch up of ourselfs, i look at photos now and can see it but at the time nothing. I think feeling like this also makes it easier to quit, as you still arent seeing the new you. Anyway keep going you are doing great x x

I know exactly what you mean :( I am exactly the same just stick with it and you'll be happy eventually ;) x

i wont quit and i can see that my top half is slimmer (my bottom half is huge and wont move till last.) My mum has said before that she thinks iv got a problem with my perception and that i see myself bigger than i am. I was a size 24 and did lipotrim and got down to an 18/20 but i still feel like im a size 24. I hope when i get to my goal that this will change because i know that can be dangerous. I want to wake up tomorrow and be at my goal (like most of you probably do) but it doesn't work like that and i know i will get there. Im just grrr tonight about it because smaller clothes still dont fit even though iv lost over a stone.

Its rubbish isnt it! This diet is one of the fastest ways to loose weight, and us women still want it to be quicker :p!! x x

i know! well im going to go to bed and hope that i wake up tomorrow in a modd realistic and positive mood!!

All that swimming will be toning you up and as soon as you start shifting the weight form the other areas, the toning will really show :D

i think that might be my problem actually. I really got into swimming then i had a tattoo done so i haven't been able to go for the last week or next week and im really missing it.

I know how you feel, I have lost 2 1/2 stone since xmas and was feeling quite good as getting into smaller clothes but we went away last weekend and I had some pics taken and GOD did I still look fat! Plus my hair looked like my mothers! :cry:

This has really brought me down this week, so much so I have been eating everything I could find. Anyway the last 2 days I have felt more positive and am now well on my way back onto TS.:break_diet:

Its amazing what the power of the mind can do to change the way we feel about ourselves - both good and bad!

I am having my hair cut on Monday as well so hopefully that will make me feel better too. :D

Keep positive, we will get there and I know from when I got to goal before IT WILL BE FANTASTIC! :D

every1 has bad days hun just remember that every pound gets u to ur target there no diet quick fix so stick at it n soon ur be feeling amazing

Oh bless you, huge virtual hugs! I think we all feel that way at times, it's important to remember you are making choices to change your health and subsequently the way you look. Try to celebrate your success and know that in just a few months you could be at your goal, I'm so looking forward to that day! Xx

thanks guys :)
well somethings just happened that has sorted my mood out and put me back on a positive track. I just took my dog and little boy to the field for a walk and my son said "race me mummy race" and just looked at me with those huge eyes!!!!! I cant run at all, i tried last month and i just couldn't move my legs fast enough to go more than 3 steps. But today i ran and ran and ran, ok it may not have been the 100m sprint but i still did it! so thats it im back 100% mentally woohoo bring on the next 7 weeks and hopefully my goal weight.

Aww, that's great :D.
You are all set for school sports day now ;)

I really do think that some exercise, no matter how little, can really boost your mood, and help keep you on track :)
I hope you can get back in the pool soon :)

thanks

glad ur feeling abit better now weve all had days like that hun ur doing sooo well keep it up xxxx

Ah see that my motivation for this weight loss too, so I can run with my boys and not be the fat mum watching from the sidelines, thanks for reminding me of that xx

Back