• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Having a boudior photoshoot!

S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OMG cannot believe I just commited that to print but I haven't got anybody to share my nerves and excitement with.

I decided that after I had my second baby in March that I wanted to get myself a treat and feel good about myself so I booked the photoshoot.

I am now 24lbs lighter and feel really good - although I still have a bit of weight to go. I bought a corset and frillies because I am not confident enough to show off my stomach.

It is on the 6th of October and I am terrified! But really excited at the same time.

EEK!:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st9.5lb C: 10st8lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 6st1.5lb(36.62%)
Wow - go you! What a lovely idea! I hope you have a great time :) I'm sure they'll be used to their clients being nervous and will do their best to put you at ease!

S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Have fun with it - they'll know what they're doing. Good luck x

S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I am going to a place in Glasgow to have it done. I am going to go shopping on Monday for some really high heels (thought new look?) and perhaps a nice silk nightie.

Am quite excited now. Just have to ignore the voice in my head that says I could be slimmer etc. Not helpful.