Having a breah from diet

Phil21

Hi all

How is everyone,this week i have been doing green again and i can tell ive put on,and this weekend i am going to creamfields,so i have decied to give the diet a break now until MONDAY and then i can get back into it then 100%.I not going to class tommorow as i know i have put on si i would prefer to just go next week and start again on my new weight,over the weekend i know i am going to put weight on as i am going to be eatig and drinking the food at the festival,and its not slimming world friendly,
Then its back to red days for me,just have to see how much i can budget on it,

Phil

Thanks,i have spent over £100 for the ticket so i am not going to not have a good time,and ill just face the consequences next week
x

enjoy your time away, change can cause happen don't get bogged down by feeling negative - just make it a positive step forward and a new goal that you can achieve

Good idea and hope you enjoy your festival.

lucky lucky i would have loved to have gone to creamfields but couldnt get the money for the ticket at the time when they were still selling, i agree just have a lovely time and worry about slimming world afterwards, otherwise you'll not enjoy it as much x

NO! Go to class! It's a slippery slope and you will just have that reminder that you can cut back before you go and then you won't do as much damage! You might be wrong about the gain, and if you leave it for a week it could be disaster!

Back