Having a crisis

lovinthesummer

Hi, I'm having a terrible day, suffering with a head cold/sore throat last few days, and today I really really really want to eat :(
Going out tomorro night and when I started exante I was going to break for it and have a drink, but have since decided against doing that as wanted to stay in ketosis.

But now I'm thinking of having something to eat ( a chinese :eek:) and having a drink tomorro. My reasoning being that i have to eat something today and tomorro or i'd be silly drunk after a couple of drinks.

Oh help!! was all geared up to stay 100% But feeling unwell is making me want to eat... felt like this the last 2 days. WI in the morning, it better be worth it sooo want this week to be over! Sorry for moaning, but i really feel miserable.

Want to eat and have a drink! 1st time I've felt like this since i started :(:(:(

If its being miserable thats tempting you to eat DONT DO IT. Youll feel better soon but youll feel miserable again knowing you came off plan. Dont give in tonight, its not easy getting back on the wagon when you fall off it x

Oh no! Don't eat today! Just think of the impact it would have on your WI tomorrow and that might put you off the wagon completely! Write down reasons why you want to be on exante or look through before and after photos or look at photos of yourself etc etc. Do something to keep your mind off food :]
FF :eek:

If its being miserable thats tempting you to eat DONT DO IT. Youll feel better soon but youll feel miserable again knowing you came off plan. Dont give in tonight, its not easy getting back on the wagon when you fall off it x

Thanks I know you're right. I'm having arguments in my head all day (I'm not a lunatic by the way... well maybe a bit)
And my head is melted :mad: need to get back to feeling positive quickly.

Oh no! Don't eat today! Just think of the impact it would have on your WI tomorrow and that might put you off the wagon completely! Write down reasons why you want to be on exante or look through before and after photos or look at photos of yourself etc etc. Do something to keep your mind off food :]
FF :eek:

Thanks :) Right off to look at swimwear for my holidays I go. If that dosen't keep me on the straight an narrow nothing will!

Back