HAVING A FAT DAY!!!

:cry::cry:I'M HAVIN A FAT DAY!! I FEEL REALLY UNCOMFTABLE.THE TRIP TO THE DIETITIAN DIDN'T HELP. FEEL FULL OF WIND AND AM FINDING IT HARD TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, EITHER CAN'T GET OFF TO SLEEP OR WAKE UP CAN'T GET GET IN THE RIGHT POSSITION. DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS WITH THE XENICAL TABLETS? BEEN ON THEM FOR 3 WEEKS NOW!!! PLEASE HELP ME????:cry::cry::cry:
:sign0009:

hi hunni, please don't feel down - i too feel bloaty and gassy off the tabs - feels like when i was pregnant! big bloated belly, uncomfortable feeling and heartburn when i wanna go to sleep! but hopefully it'll aid weight loss so we'll start to feel better soon xx

Hi Cherry :)

I was exactly the same for the first month but that feeling has gone now.

Stick with it sweetie! It's worth it :)

I dont mean to be nosy.........but are your stats at the side correct? that makes you 8 stone something and awaiting gastric bypass but only 13 lbs to lose?
Im confused??

hi hunni, please don't feel down - i too feel bloaty and gassy off the tabs - feels like when i was pregnant! big bloated belly, uncomfortable feeling and heartburn when i wanna go to sleep! but hopefully it'll aid weight loss so we'll start to feel better soon xx
thats just what it feels like yummy mummy god i hope i'm not pregnant.... well not yet need to loose some weight first.. i'm sure will feel better and settle down soon. xx

Hi Cherry :)

I was exactly the same for the first month but that feeling has gone now.

Stick with it sweetie! It's worth it :)
thanks clare. hope its does go soon... ys thats right put weight in kg really bigger than 8 stone... wish i was that!!!:):)

Back