Having a fat day!

suzie84

So yesterday I felt great....today on the other hand, bloody awful!! I feel bloated N swear I've put weight on this week, I'm struggling to look in the mirror today n keep thinking this weightless is impossible, I feel so miserable , but yet i know I've made progress . Does anyone else ever feel like this, or is it just me? Sorry for the downer just needed to get things off my chest xxx

I regularly feel like that! Sometimes it can change by the hour, my thing is to think of my goal (wedding dress) and try to find one positive thing to focus on... It's not always easy, but it helps me stay on track the majority of the time! :D

Good luck though, we can all do it! X x

I have these too :rolleyes: some days I just 'feel' heavy and just feel like moping. I think Sophia came up with some good tips; try visualizing your eventual goal - how good you'll look and how fab you will feel because of it.

Maybe when you feel these moments coming on, try and steer yourself away by doing a hobby, reading a book, going for a walk, etc. I know thats easier said than done though!

All else fails, come on here for a rant :D

You are definitely not alone! I get days like that all the time to - and its weird when they follow right after a good one! Sometimes going through my wardrobe and remebering that things aren't fitting as tight as they used to is good - at least distracts me for a good hour. Otherwise I find sometimes a change of scene, just getting out of the house will help heaps as it gets me away from the kitchen cupboards. Also like stepupfairy was saying, posting here is great + reading diaries of others you can see that absolutely everyone gets these downs, hang in there till another good day comes round again! Because it will come back again.
If you can force yourself into some sneakers and exercise gear doing some exercise will always help because of the endorphin kick (though I know going outside is often the last thing you feel like doing when you are feeling crap about yourself)
If inspirational quotes help I found one that I quite like here - losing weight is hard, but being fat is harder!

Hang in there!

Everyone has them! I get them when it's my ToTM. Don't let it put you down though :) Even if you have put some weight on, just take it as a kick up the bum and get back on track :D x

Back