Having a go at simply filling :)

Meh ;( messed up today!! Was going to PP as forgot to defrost my steak mince...but then when making lunch my scales broke and then I ended up having wedges and beans for lunch, no dinner as had to go to work tonight and then had slice chocolate Yule log after work at 10pm...back on the sf wagon tomorrow!!! Feel yucky :(

A slice of Yule log is not messing up, it's just 4 or 5 points to be counted in a day which turned into an SF day instead of a PP day, so, nothing to be upset about, hon!

Hello all, i have seriously MIA for a while now...but im back. I had a load of uni work due in for Monday past...so was a hermit in my room since last friday doing the work. So stressful :(
Yesterday was my OH and I's 3rd anniversary together so had a scrummy chinese after wi (i got sts) and watched a dvd.
Today i went to uni and then shopping after :) I ate bad though....starbucks tall gingerbread latte, whipped cream and mince pie and a chips, cheese and curry sauce for dinner :/ However got a little happy suprise today. Went into topshop (bearing in mind before i lost weight i NEVER bought any clothes from here as i couldnt bear a 14 not fitting, and i wouldnt buy a 16) picked up 3 pairs trousers (1 skinny jeans, fitted trousers and panelled leggings) all in size 12 and they all fit :) So i am now size 12 topshop ouiiiiiii :D

Got a new dress for work xmas do, size 12 riverisland also :)

Going to pro point this week from tomorrow as i wanna see how i go on the 27PP the ww online is saying i can have!

Hope you all are good? xx

Thankyou :) Its so hard at the moment to stick to ww as im feeling all festive and just want to live on mince pies and gingerbread lattes ha. So i think pro pointing is best at the moment..that way if i have a sneaky mince pie i can point it it wont drain my 49 weeklies. Plus going out for 3 course xmas dinner on sat and it will be washed down with alot of lovely wine so its going to be a hard xmas period to get through diet wise! x

That's brilliant news! Well done! :D I hope it's spurred you on?

I'm resisting mince pies (I bloody love them!) but I'm going to save myself until Christmas day and then fill my face! Hahaha! Bad attitude I know, but I've even so good at not touching them, that it's spurring me on and I'm looking forward to having one xxx

Hey girls hope you are all well. I'm finding it hard at the moment to stick to either sf or pro points but trying to eat as sensibly as possible. Like if I'm eating out on night I will eat healthy and light during the day etc. last week after wi where I STS at 11 stone 4.5lbs , I went on a mince pie rampage! Ate all round me and ended up with a 3lb gain! But iv been trying to be sensible since last Friday and now have less than a pound to lose to get back to 11 stone 4.5lbs which is good :)

Going to Try and avoid a gain over Xmas when I wi again at my next meeting on jan 3rd!

X

Good luck hun. I think we're all finding it difficult to stick to plan - I know I am! xxx

Overall I have a 0.5lb Xmas gain which I'm v pleased about! Been made redundant ;( so going to have to stop paying for the we meetings as I can't afford it so now doing it myself with the resource online and now wi Friday mornings :)

Wow the small gain is mega impressive! Well done :D I'm sorry to hear about your job though :( have you got something else lined up? xxxx

Today i weighed in and STS after a bad week food wise :( I ate out alot, drank cocktails over nye and did not stick to plan. I am pleased and also shocked i managed a STS tbh! However i feel like i need to give simply filling another go as last time i did it i really enjoyed it and ate alot less snacks when on it.

So going to try and incorporate some simply filling days into this week. Hoping for at least 4 out of the seven days being simply filling. I find it quite expensive for simply filling though as i cant really get ready meals and need to get meat and alot more fresh veg etc which can be expensive!

Going to be posting here daily now (i also have a diary in the main ww food diaries section, but not alot of the readers on there do SF so id appreciate your comments etc on here if im going wrong or anything) xx

Planned intake for today (7/1/12)

Breakfast; 1PP
OSS original made with water and 100ml semi skimmed milk (1PP) sliced banana

Lunch; 2PP
2 slices nimble malted wholegrain, some tuna in spring water drained, 1 salad tomato, 1 shape 0% yoghurt (2PP)

Dinner
1 grilled sirloin steak, plain mashed potato, green beans, broccoli, mushrooms

Sounds good do u no the red top milk is free on sf an with some sweetner it tastes good in porridge no need for water either

Back