Having a go at simply filling :)

Thanks :) I love pasta bolognaise, tasted even better home made sauce with passata i used to buy the jarred sauces but throw in some herbs and garlic and seasoning with passata and tastes even better! Had it with my OH in the same pan!! A one off in ages ha normally i dirty like 3/4 pans when making pasta for us...one for each pasta, one for each sauce blah blah..:)

I was too suprised how low the BK was...felt really bloated tonight though :( I think a combination of steak, fries and cheesecake last night and todays BK and pasta...look like a pregnant woman ha. Too bad i have a veryyy lazy bowel so had to pick up some dulcolax to get things moving ha :( TMI sorryyy!!

xx

Last edited:
I've really noticed that I'm less bloated since doing simply filling. Perhaps that's why some trousers fit when they were too tight before??? xxx

My size 12 jeans are needing a belt now! Cant believe it, im still 11 stone 7, idk what size il be at 10stone 4 :) Id love love to be size 10!!
xx

Had a scrummy breakfast :) Quorn sausgesx2- 3PP, 3 spoons ww beans & 1 ww bagel!! Delicious! Got some covent garden lentil and bacon soup for lunch and going to make veg stirfry with some brown rice for dinner before work!

starkissedx said:
My size 12 jeans are needing a belt now! Cant believe it, im still 11 stone 7, idk what size il be at 10stone 4 :) Id love love to be size 10!!
xx

Thus bloody brilliant! Such a motivation isn't it :) what height are you?

Your Coventry garden soup sounds lush. How many points? xxx

Thus bloody brilliant! Such a motivation isn't it :) what height are you?

Your Coventry garden soup sounds lush. How many points? xxx

Im 5ft 5! started at 12 stone 13lbs and a size 14 in jeans so excited to be getting smaller :)
Its quite high in points unfortunately :( half carton works out 5PP...but im having 200g for 3PP :) Its mega filling though with all the lentils so 200g is a great lunch with some nimble wholegrain bread! Going to be having a fully simply filling dinner so hopefully my weeklies used today will be 6PP for quorn sausages for breakie and soup for lunch!

Found a baxters soup on my app which is free on simply filling! Its the vegetarian red pepper and butternut squash one so i got a tin of that to have another time ....maybe nearer wi when the weeklies will be less ha

xx

That's not too bad then for the covent garden soup and as long as its filling then it's worth it :)

You can't be too far off the 10s now then? Especially if your 12s are getting loose ;) I'm a 10/12 which is frustrating. It's cos I have a big derrière and thighs! :D xxxx

I'm a 14 trousers, 12 skirt (depending upon style- pencil prob a 14) and a 10/12 top! I always take at least 2 sizes of everything into the changing rooms! Xx

Nomes said:
I have a big ass but as far as I'm concerned it's behind me literally so I don't have to look at it lol

My thoughts exactly! :D

Becktoria - I do the same. It varies depending on the shop and cut etc.

Had a bad last few days :( Not on track. I have soo much uni work due in this week and next weeek. I am stressed to the max!!! As a result i have been picking on things, not having proper meals, not drinking enough water etc.. My own scales say 11 stone 7.4lbs this morning so 0.4lbs more than last tuesdays wi but i think i will probably gain :( I am going to try to eat light and be good today and tomorrow and try and get a STS.

Idk if simply filling is going to work with me not being able to have time to cook etc. I might just pro point this coming week ie. from wednesday morning till the next tuesday..just till after all the uni work is left in..then re-try simply filling when i have more attention to it. I mean at the moment, i have been having alot of oven food..no fresh cooking etc which is near impossible on simply filling.

ANNOYED!!! :(

Maybe if the rumours are right then well be able to switch between simply filling and tracking from day to day.

Don't be disheartened xx

Yeah don't be disheartened. You may not have gained at all. Don't forget our weight fluctuates from day to day.

I don't see anything wrong with swapping between plans - i'm sure I read somewhere on the WW website that you can do that anyway xx

So I got a STS tonight. Fine with that! Decided to not give up and stick with simply filling this coming week! I need to focus more and be motivated. I can do this. I will do this!!

Not going to let myself fail!

Hi Star,
just popping in to wish you good luck for the week ahead x

Angie x

starkissedx said:
So I got a STS tonight. Fine with that! Decided to not give up and stick with simply filling this coming week! I need to focus more and be motivated. I can do this. I will do this!!

Not going to let myself fail!

That's good hun. Keep motivated :) xxx

Thanks girls for your support! Helps me so much :)

Well today I had a hot date with my dentist :( had to have two extractions as I am getting cosmetic braces for my teeth as I have been saving for the treatment will hopefully give me the smile I want! 18 months in braces though :( but along with my skinny body and nice teeth hopefully I will find some self confidence!

As a result I will be indulging in yoghurt/cold custard for a few days..yummies

Xx

It's as good excuse as any! I like cold custard better than warm- well canned custard anyhow!

Good luck at the dentist, just think in 18 months you'll be looking even more fabulous! X

Back