Having a little melt down today help ha

sugar_face

I start week 4 tomorrow and its weigh in day tomorrow
i lost a stone in the first week then nothing the second... as its coming to the end of week 3, I don't know what I've done that's different but as far as I'm aware I've been doing everything exactly the same,
other than its not all shakes ... It's the meal packs and bars now, making sure I get enough water everyday still.
But now weight gain and inches and I'm hungry again all today :/ that defo means I'm not in ketosis right? :(
Weigh in is tomorrow argh I'm feeling a bit down now, and been at kids party surrounded by cake and nibbles etc was really hard but didn't give in... I've not cheated at all ( had a chocolate from like a box with out thinking on the first week but it made no change, that's it)

Anyone else experienced this?

Should I just go back on all shakes ?
Feel like crying hahaha :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Don't panic yet. Wait til your weigh in. Changing back to all shakes won't matter it's kcal intake that matters. Even if you're out of ketosis you can still lose weight. Don't assume that cos you're hungry you're out of ketosis you'll only be out if you've had something you shouldn't. Being in ketosis doesn't mean you'll never be hungry

Have you measured yourself?

Don't panic yet. Wait til your weigh in. Changing back to all shakes won't matter it's kcal intake that matters. Even if you're out of ketosis you can still lose weight. Don't assume that cos you're hungry you're out of ketosis you'll only be out if you've had something you shouldn't. Being in ketosis doesn't mean you'll never be hungry

Have you measured yourself?

Aha I don't get what would be something I shouldn't have I weigh everything out :( haha
Yeah I've measured, I wasn't too bothered about the weight itself cause the inches were coming off but even they have gone up. I use the meal planner and everything to make sure I'm defo in the right zone an stuff *sob*
Hahah this sucks :/
xoxo

:( Wait 'till the Wi tomorrow. Well done on being strong today! You're doing really well!

Hunger doesn't mean you're out of ketosis - I've felt hungry all week, but emotions can make us feel famished too. The worst thing you can do is panic and get down... Inch loss - I think counts for more than what's on teh scale. Our mass weight is so deceptive!

*hug*

You'll be out of ketosis if you've had something 'off plan'

Just hang in there and stop weighing every day !!! ;) x

Haha I meant I've not gone off plan :')

Yeah I really need to stop I've become obsessed hahah
xoxo

:( Wait 'till the Wi tomorrow. Well done on being strong today! You're doing really well!

Hunger doesn't mean you're out of ketosis - I've felt hungry all week, but emotions can make us feel famished too. The worst thing you can do is panic and get down... Inch loss - I think counts for more than what's on teh scale. Our mass weight is so deceptive!

*hug*

Haha I'm not holding my breath :')
Thanks haha

Mmm I guess so, pretty much the first day I've been tempted :(
I know the inch loss is better but even that's gone up :(
xoxo

Aww chick, it'll all work out right in the end! What are you drinking? Anything with citric acid in?

Are you sure it's hunger? I've labelled a few things as hunger in the past and ate my way through them cause that's what I honestly thought they were. It's embarrassing now to discover that one of them was trapped wind - I feel really "hungry", tap on my chest a bit and do a huge burp and like magic I don't feel hungry! The other one is thirst, never ever thought I'd confuse hunger with thirst but I did. If you're feeling hungry try a glass of water and see if you still feel the same 20 mins later :). All the diet guru's tell you that filling yourself up with water makes you feel less hungry, but really it's cause that's what most of us think is hungry!

Also, ketosis doesn't mean that you'll never be hungry!

Are you sure it's hunger? I've labelled a few things as hunger in the past and ate my way through them cause that's what I honestly thought they were. It's embarrassing now to discover that one of them was trapped wind - I feel really "hungry", tap on my chest a bit and do a huge burp and like magic I don't feel hungry! The other one is thirst, never ever thought I'd confuse hunger with thirst but I did. If you're feeling hungry try a glass of water and see if you still feel the same 20 mins later :). All the diet guru's tell you that filling yourself up with water makes you feel less hungry, but really it's cause that's what most of us think is hungry!

It's stomach groaning achey feeling ... Not wind hahah I've no problem burping *like a lady*
And I drink sooooo much water
It's ridiculous aha :/
xoxo

Aww chick, it'll all work out right in the end! What are you drinking? Anything with citric acid in?

I hope so :( haha
Nope just water, bottled unflavoured water when I'm out if I forget to take my own bottle with me. And just filtered water when I'm at home
Hmph
xoxo

Ahhhh I mistake wind for hunger too lol glad its not just me!! And it does feel like a rumble in your tum weirdly lol

Pls don't worry!! Worrying affects are weight Loss too. U lost a stone in the first week so tbh if it was me I wouldn't be suprised if I sts for a week or 2 and I can bet you anything the next week ull have an amazing loss!

It does work and everyone's body is different, for example I only lost 6lb in my first week!

Good luck for WI but pls don't worry if u have sts because I promise the next week you will have a whooooosh :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you heading towards TOTM. I always gain that week and also feel bloated etc. Your scales will surprise you come WI day.

I don't know what Sts and totm mean haha :/

xoxo

Ahhhh I mistake wind for hunger too lol glad its not just me!! And it does feel like a rumble in your tum weirdly lol

Pls don't worry!! Worrying affects are weight Loss too. U lost a stone in the first week so tbh if it was me I wouldn't be suprised if I sts for a week or 2 and I can bet you anything the next week ull have an amazing loss!

It does work and everyone's body is different, for example I only lost 6lb in my first week!

Good luck for WI but pls don't worry if u have sts because I promise the next week you will have a whooooosh :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's the sort of pain feeling you get when you stave yourself :/ haha meh

I hope I have a loss ... I do have a day off on Thursday as well though argh haha :'(

xoxo

Are you heading towards TOTM. I always gain that week and also feel bloated etc. Your scales will surprise you come WI day.

Narh I came off a week ago :/ haha I thought it was that for last week though :(
xoxo

Back