having a lucky day...

ColJack

Gold Member
I woke up this morning dreading the day ( for reasons I don't want to get into )..
I took my old playstation 3 down to gamestation to sell and about 30 seconds after I had signed the recipt and put the cash in my wallet, it went off and died....
I thought to myself " oh great they're gonna want the cash back now, but the guy behind the till said "you were lucky there.. it's ours now, we finished the transaction so we can't ask for the money back..." :)

went home and checked the jobcenter website and saw a new job for a panel wirer so I rang the guy to apply, I start wednesday... result!!!!

I went to find the place and on the way back remembered it was my cousins wedding aniversary so I stopped and got a card and took it round...
If I hadn't gone out I wouldn't have remembered... :D

What a great day - especially as you weren't looking forward to it!! Congrats on the new job - yay you!!

xxx

Wow, what a brilliant day!!!!

You deserve a little luck :D

Congrats, that's great that you weren't out of work too long (it was you that lost your job before Christmas)

Go put the lotto on XXX

Woohoo, what an excellent day! Well done on the job, that's brilliant.

Now share some of that luck around!!

Wow! A great day indeed. Congratulations on the new job.

I woke up this morning dreading the day ( for reasons I don't want to get into )..
I took my old playstation 3 down to gamestation to sell and about 30 seconds after I had signed the recipt and put the cash in my wallet, it went off and died....
I thought to myself " oh great they're gonna want the cash back now, but the guy behind the till said "you were lucky there.. it's ours now, we finished the transaction so we can't ask for the money back..." :)

went home and checked the jobcenter website and saw a new job for a panel wirer so I rang the guy to apply, I start wednesday... result!!!!

I went to find the place and on the way back remembered it was my cousins wedding aniversary so I stopped and got a card and took it round...
If I hadn't gone out I wouldn't have remembered... :D

What an amazing day. Makes you walk on air.

208777,xcitefun-new-job.jpg

Back