Having a stupid moment...

Clair

I'm having a really scared moment that my goal weight is unachievable and that I'll put on weight this week at WI (Thursday). I don't know why i have moments like this, suppose it's cos 6 stones to go is a hell of a lot!

Need to focus on the short term goals I know but I feel so disappointed if I don't reach them.

Just so you know I've got two really small goals coming up:
1) Lose 2lb to get next silver 7
2) Lose another lb after that to reach 50lb total.
3) Get down to 17st 1lb (that'll mean that I will have lost 10% of my body weight twice if you see what I mean).

Think I just feel bad cos all I want to do is eat at the moment cos I'm so
stressed out...but I'm still being good and not falling off the wagon!
xxx

Clair you're doing amazing! Your goa weight is achieveable, but only you (with lots of support) can do it hunny. It really doens't matter if you have a small gain this week, just keep ploughingon and next week you'll have a loss. You've achieved so much so far, you should be very proud of yourself!

Clair, your goal is totally achievable. Youre doing it exactly right, with small goals, youll hit them before you know it. If your final goal is too daunting forget about it, focus only on your next small target :)

Thank you!

I will just focus on one small goal at a time i.e. at the moment I will focus on that silver 7. I can't believe that stickers actually work for adults! (they do for me anyway he he).

xxx

Wow!! You have done so well.
I have loads and loads to lose and I can't even think about the end. I just aim to get under the next stone or hit those lovely shiny sevens( yep, the stickers work for me too!!)
Just keep on doing what you're doing and those pounds will fall off bit by bit. Good Luck
L x

Back