having a weak moment

Hi Daz- not sure what was wrong with me. Just felt a bit down but it passed and am grand again.

Have you got your outfit for the wedding yet.

I would need to have good eyesight to see you out walking luv as you are in London and I am in Belfast :8855:

Cant even imagine how you are going to get thru the wedding without eating. Rather you than me x

ive got to try! i wrote u an essay long message earlier but when i tried to send it the internet crashed so it diappeared. and dont have the patience to write it all over again. yep ive got a glam saree for the wedding and am gonna go and get myself waxed and plucked and preened tmro and then make myself up to the nines on the weekend. am focusing on this so wont dwell too much on food(in theory)! lol

Daz are we not allowed to swap numbers on this (thru private msg)

Sounds lovely. You will look gorgeous and think how good you are going to feel. Just imagine you never started LL - how you would be feeling having to go to the wedding so much heavier.

I do all my own waxing. Got it done in a beauticans a few times and just watched them really closely. I bought myself a wax pot and hey presto I do it myself lol x

Sounds lovely. You will look gorgeous and think how good you are going to feel. Just imagine you never started LL - how you would be feeling having to go to the wedding so much heavier.

I do all my own waxing. Got it done in a beauticans a few times and just watched them really closely. I bought myself a wax pot and hey presto I do it myself lol x
i was thinking that the other day! that i would have looked even fatter because of the stone id put on before i started ll. but insead im gonna be a lil slimmer, good feeling gushing over me!

You enjoy it luv. You will have a good day - but how are you going to get out of eating a meal???????

Hey ladies
I have Indian functions for the next three weekends :( managed to cope last week but just barely. Had to hold someones baby to keep away from the food :(

OMG how the hell did you do it. Maybe we need to get a child for Dazzle to adopt for the weekend. Dont know how your managing.

its a toughie isnt it preeti? hopefully people wont show any interest in wat im doing to notice 'you havnt eaten yet beta go and eat' lol then watch me like a hawk. and as im co hosting i shud be too busy to evn think about it.
iwgt u got a child i can adopt for the weekend? be warned though i might want to keep it. lol

Yea but she is almost 15 and has an attitude as tall as she is lol

lol. i want a stress free weekend as possible especially considering its a quickly organised wedding(i can already picture some of the disasters that are almost definately going to occur). so attitudes that are 5,7" tall are a huge no no any other options lol? preeti wat about the baby u had?

ooh iwgt i actually had a tiny soft cuddly bundle in mind wen i mentioned the keeping part of the deal.lol

Lol think with the number of things Preeti has on over the next few wkends she may need to hold on to that baby for a while longer.

Maybe just play with the food on your plate. Put a napkin on your lap and when nobody is watching - slip some of the food into the napkin. Its a plan and it may even work :)

Lol ladies :):) luckily the same baby will be around next week

I know exactly what you mean dazzle "beta why you not eating....." but they can see that I need to shed some more weight!! Oh well it's all part of the learning process :)

Well done Preeti. You sound very strong. Hope you get through the next few wkends ok :)

iwgt and ruin my new saree by dropping curry into tissue am not taking that chance. lol not after paying £150 for it.
preeti ' beta kuch kaao ye lo' and before u can evn say samosa, they stuff their half eaten samosa into ur mouth. lol

Hey iwgt sound strong but I did get the demons today hand a handful of jelly beans and then some popcorn am sure it's taken me out of ketosis. I was bored plus I have my monthly guests :( I even got teary today for ko reason

Lol very true. Well it might have worked.

Well im gonna go get my clothes sorted out for work tomorrow.

My daughter breaks up from school tomorrow for 2 full months for summer hols. I think Im in the wrong profession,I should have been a teacher :D

u know im not so nervouse about it now that ive talked so much about it. im gona be fine! if theres a will thers a way.
preeti get right back on that wagon hun. ull be fine!

Aaaaaaw Preeti. Just get up and start afresh tomorrow morning. That is the difference to the old days. When we messed up we quit our diet and carried on eating. With LL if you start again in the morning you will be back in ketosis for your next weigh in. I think tonight must be a night for secrets. We all seem to be sharing things :)

Back