Having a wobble

MissMoc

Hi all, I have struggled last night and this morning but do far still 100% I am on day six but woke feeling very weak and sick.

I was hoping I would be over the worst of it by now. I really don't want to jack
It in as I know I have only lost water so far :-(

Awww hun i feel for you...im on day 6 today also and last night nearly killed me.....I turned into the excorcist and nobody could even look at me...ive woken hungry as well but just get through it a day at a time sweet, i honestly think the wkends are the worst but...we can do this!!!Chin up darlin x

I know thought it would be easier by now. The tears came this morning and I started to question of I was crazy doing this - the battle really begins after TFR. You positive attitude has given me a great boost though so on I plod! Cheers

I'm glad someone is feeling like me woke up this morning day seven feeling sick and sore head and thought is this normal.. Don't want to give up at this stage so decided to see how everyone else is. This side really keels me going x x.

Maybe it just takes some of us longer to get over the tough days - its like having a hangover without the social life. And water is not the issue

I've been feeling really wobbly the last few days and I'm on day 9. I've had it since about day 4. I think its just coming off the sugar high you were used to and I used to love sugar so would have a lot to balance out but I'm feeling it too this far in! Keep at it though!! Think of the results! And it shouldn't last too much longer!

it honestly gets easier!!! if i was you think each time its a struggle that it will never be this hard again!! or blast your favourite song and dance round your room in your underwear!! it honestly makes you feel better!! (just make sure the window cleaner isnt there like what happened to me last time!) haha

daisey said:
it honestly gets easier!!! if i was you think each time its a struggle that it will never be this hard again!! or blast your favourite song and dance round your room in your underwear!! it honestly makes you feel better!! (just make sure the window cleaner isnt there like what happened to me last time!) haha

That Daisy :) I found the solution. Just slipped on a pair of jeans that have not fit in 18 months!! Woop

I've had a miserable weekend on day 11 waiting for the energy to kick in can't wait!

Oh guys please help. I'm on day 10 and have been great up until tonight, I had 8 custard creams, a galaxy cake bar, and half a bag of m&ms. I feel terrible. What shall I do? Xxxxx

Please remember NO food references allowed in the 100% section

Thread moved to main forum

Back