Having all three shakes...

AmyLouise1

I obviously know it is important to have all 3 shakes, and have had all three shakes every day since I started bar the past 2 days!

I've just moved house so its understandable that I've been SO busy, yesterday I had 2 shakes, and today at the moment I have only had 1 :S

But the thought of me having 2 more shakes makes me feel sick, I feel so full!

Maybe now I've moved, tomorrow will resume as normal!

xx

ITSBUBBLES

I can't face shakes unless they are diluted in 1 litre of water, even the soup I have it with lots of hot water and black pepper, The chocolate I make up to a litre with combination of hot water and black coffee. I don't think I could face the shakes if I just used 200 mls of water, know what you mean about being full its day 13 and I struggle to have all 3 "meals", I find the most difficult for me is the smell of Fresh Rolls / Bread, just writing about them kicks off the craving, but I will not give in....good luck to all:p:553:

I have just been having 1 shake a day as I too feel so full with the shakes. Think maybe 2 shakes is more acceptable maybe one in the morning and one in the early evening. Although I did fail last night and had a peach to eat :( I wasn't even hungry it was more of a craze just to have something to chew. Will not make the mistake again as i'm back on the LPT again and it may have caused me to put a few pounds back on. But not forever :)

I only ever took 2 shakes when I done this diet before u have to take 2 if u only take one u will not loose I had 5lb off every week

I don't know how u manage to only have 2 shakes I'm on day 10 and need all 3 and still crave food mostly at tea time as I'm cooking for my family.
It's strange because this is the hardest diet I've ever done but it's the only one that I've ever done 100%

It is very unwise not to have all three shakes as you will suffering from malnutrition! You absolutely NEED all 3 shakes as all the vital vitamins and minerals are in the 3 shakes you have per day. Please please please do not have less than the 3 you need to take per day as it will do you harm.

I don't know how u manage to only have 2 shakes I'm on day 10 and need all 3 and still crave food mostly at tea time as I'm cooking for my family.
It's strange because this is the hardest diet I've ever done but it's the only one that I've ever done 100%

I'm with you Clair-Louise. Also cooking for a family, and doing packed lunches, and feeding a baby every 10 mins (so it seems)! I feel like all I do is prepare meals for other people. My son doesn't help, he asked me this morning at 6.10am what's for dinner tonight!
Like you tho this is the only diet I've ever managed to do without cheating (and eventually giving up completely). Strange innit?

If found at dinner time that I plate out dinner and when family is eating go have some me time , have a bath or put on some diet program on tv or go to your room and listen to music and try on the next size jeans that u want to get into , don't know it any one else does this but it weird I cook some thing that I'm craving for dinner and just the satisfaction that I didn't eat it is enough , even though I only done 2 shakes a day I'm not saying to do that I'm sure it's not good I just found it hard to take all I'm the type of person that eats nothing all day then doesn't know when to stop in eve , I had to remind myself to take shakes as the longer I done I had no appetite , munch if u are finding it hard i at dinner time do take a shake before u start cooking

Thanks Skinny
I do try and make myself scarce while family are eating, sometimes can't tho becuase OH works long hours and isn't always here when kids eat tea. Doesn't alwasy bother me tho, sometimes it's just nice to be busy even if it is feeding other people. Always have a shake at this time, have choc hot with coffee, need the caffeine to get through to bed time!
Do try and get your 3 down you at least most days, isn't good for you to miss out on the nutrients you need!
x

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying I don't ever have any shakes or food, what I mean, is that the past week I've been so busy, and not hungry, so finding the time to stop to force myself to drink the shakes is hard, as of tomorrow, I'll be back to three shakes as normal :)

I wouldn't do anything to harm myself :)

I never tried the choc with coffee how do u make it ???

Back