• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

having an operation today

Hey Dehli , best of luck for your op ( i dont usually use the word luck im a break a leg kinda girl but with your op i better not say that !) you will do great at not putting weight on while your laid up xx

dehli

Silver Member
My op went fine, my foot is bandaged and I have to wear an orthopaedic shoe for hobbling about. I ate quite a bit of comfort food over the weekend but I'm back doing slimming world now. If I stay the same weight next time I go to meeting I'll be happy, as I'm not using any energy up sitting around with my foot elevated.

Hi glad your op went ok, mine was fine as well.....no pain can you imagine a gastric bypass and no pain! Only had soluable painkillers since the op and then only to help with the swelling....just had a lovely shower and washed my hair so now going to sit and watch tv and make the most of it...oh and I dont feel hungry at all....have a speedy recovery and you will soon be back on track...xx