having an operation today

dehli

Silver Member
I'm having a cheilectomy on my big toe joint today. I'm getting a bit nervous now and I'm worried I'll put a load of weight on while I'm laid up. Wish me luck!

Hey Dehli , best of luck for your op ( i dont usually use the word luck im a break a leg kinda girl but with your op i better not say that !) you will do great at not putting weight on while your laid up xx

Hi,

Just wanted to ask you about your bypass op. I went to see my doctor yesterday to ask him about it. How long have you had to wait for this op?

Best of luck ladies on your ops.... will be sending you both happy positive healing thoughts to get you through your day. :)

Good luck and I hope all is well :flowers:

My op went fine, my foot is bandaged and I have to wear an orthopaedic shoe for hobbling about. I ate quite a bit of comfort food over the weekend but I'm back doing slimming world now. If I stay the same weight next time I go to meeting I'll be happy, as I'm not using any energy up sitting around with my foot elevated.

Hi glad your op went ok, mine was fine as well.....no pain can you imagine a gastric bypass and no pain! Only had soluable painkillers since the op and then only to help with the swelling....just had a lovely shower and washed my hair so now going to sit and watch tv and make the most of it...oh and I dont feel hungry at all....have a speedy recovery and you will soon be back on track...xx

Back