Having break

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinLizzy, 15 August 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that I am having a break for the rest of this week and re-starting on monday....the reason being that me and my OH are off work this week and me food optimising is ruining the week for both of us.....we enjoy going out for food and stuff, and because we cant do this it is making the week pretty miserable for us....so I have finally, after a horrible day yesterday when we couldnt think of anything to do, decided to come off the plan until monday....I have been thinking, and most people come off it when they go on holiday, and just because me and OH are not going away does not mean that this is not our holiday in a way, and I just don't think it is fair on him for me to not be able to eat in restaurants and places....I have tried to think of things that I can eat out whilst on the plan, but I just cant....hope no one thinks that I am a total failure....I will be back here on monday raring to go again...its only 5 days I am taking off after all, and I am not going to go mad eating everything in sight, just need to be able to eat out for a few days.....see everyone next week...and hope everyone else is doing really well!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

i think you are quite brave doing this, good luck with it and i hope you dont put on too much weight during this time.

4. Torquay Blonde

Torquay Blonde Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Thin Lizzy

Good luck for the next few days, try and make sensible choices if you can. I find it easy to eat out and food optimise at the same time, on a green day have pasta or maybe potatoes with meat counting as a hex, or on a red day have steak or fish with veggies/salad and potatoes as hex, if you want pudding, have one and count it as syns, it is easy but it does take a bit of practice!!

Enjoy your little break together!

Carrie

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Thin Lizzy,

Enjoy your break off the plan. Don't beat yourself up for having a break, after all; that is all it is -a break!
    Have a lovely few days with your OH and then you will be ready to start afresh!!

Take care.

Kerry-Ann

6. foodfairy

foodfairy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    none in particular
    have a nice time off plan :D

7. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

Hi Thin lizzy, enjoy your lil break off xxx And no you are not a failure! You are being sensible!

Enjoy xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.