Having daily allowance of syns - STS or possible gain

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shell820810, 7 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Shell820810

Shell820810 Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.37%)
    Been struggling a bit last few weeks. Was doing EE with very few syns. Consultant said to mix it up a bit so last week I added red and green days and averaged about 7 syns a day. I had a 2lb loss.

This week I did the same - few EE few green and few red days. Syns averaging bout 12 a day. Had 16 one day. Just weighed myself and I definitely haven't lost. Also exercising bout 3 hours per week.

Any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    If I were you I'd wait until m official WI before deciding what to do.
    Maybe aim for 10 syns a day as you lost so well on 7.

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't weigh yourself. What your scales say now will bear no relation to what the SW scales say on your official weigh-in. Your weight varies naturally every day over the course of the day by several pounds. If you are following the plan then you need to trust that the weight will come off and just throw out the scales because all they do is mess with your head. I've lost count of the number of people who post a message just like yours, spend days worrying, and then find they've lost when they get to class!

5. Shell820810

Shell820810 Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.37%)
    To be honest my scales are always pretty accurate with the SW ones. There's usually 0.5lb difference. I can gauge every week roughly how I will do

at the minute I seem to be losing every other week. Is it normal to get into a pattern like this or should u lose every week if u stay on plan?

6. janegreen

janegreen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I constantly lose every other week, I have a good weightloss the one week followed by 1/2lb the next week and I more or less follow the same plan each week.

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everybody is different after all our bodies are not machines, so you should try and look at your losses over the space of a month rather than tied up in knots over individual weigh-ins. I would have a big loss one week and then sts or a small loss the next, but I thought of it as my body catching up with itself. If you're found a pattern to your weight loss then just go with the flow because it's all in the right direction.

8. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try not to feel defeated, that's when your likely to go off plan. Stay away from the scales at home and wait till your official weigh in, then go from there xxx

Fingers crossed for a good result for you xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.