Having my first shake

binibikini

supposed to be working!
Ahh excited :) its the US version so may be different - but the vanilla is rather yummy.

Good luck with the CD diet! I think the shakes are really yummi too :).

Its weird but when I had a 'break' I actually missed my chocolate ones, they are yummy with blended ice!

Hey binibikini, welcome to CD, i'm on day 8 but just had my 1st vanilla shake (hot) and it was damn good....felt like I was having something "normal"!!!
xx

I love the vanilla shakes! Taste like custard! x

Mmm... great idea about blending with crushed ice!
Also didnt think about trying it warm! Bet it *is* like custard :)

I had a strawberry shake for dinner and have to say it's a bit ick. I am however doing the US version which I understand is a lot different.

Also we don't seem to have any soups here.........

xx

so far I've had strawberry, toffee and walnut and butterscotch - each of them were delicious... next week going to ask for shakes instead of porridge for breakfast. Might try vanilla today.

Mmm... great idea about blending with crushed ice!
Also didnt think about trying it warm! Bet it *is* like custard :)

I had a strawberry shake for dinner and have to say it's a bit ick. I am however doing the US version which I understand is a lot different.

Also we don't seem to have any soups here.........

xx

Nope - the strawberry one is vile here too!! (actually, most people seem to love it, but it is far too sickly for me).
How strange, not having soups! xx

Hi, only on my 3rd day but I have just tried choc orange shake and it was lovely. Going to try soups next week-does anyone have a fav for them? Zoe x

Hi, only on my 3rd day but I have just tried choc orange shake and it was lovely. Going to try soups next week-does anyone have a fav for them? Zoe x

So far I've had leek and potato, vegetable, oriental chilli, tonight I had spicy tomato. I thought they were all lovely.

I had a cappuccino shake today and I didn't like it - too sweet.

I really like the leek and potato - it's not that different from cupasoup! xx

Ooh I'm jealous! I want some soup :)
ALSO - how much do your shakes cost you in pound sterling?
I got mine in a large-ish cylindrical box for $25 + additional p&p. I believe one box gives 5 days' worth of shakes (15).

I pay £35.50 per week for 21 shakes/soups/porridge - not sure how that translates into dollars? x

Back