Having my first takeaway

NN89

Sexy Member
After being very bad this week- i'm being even badder and ordering my 'pay day' takeaway

*slaps wrist*

I know, im awful- but this will be my first one

now im looking at my book and i'm thinking to order some chicken and cashew nuts, which is 8.5 syns on a red day (i've only had 1/2 a syn so far today)

but any good alternatives? How about a lamb kebab, i could have the meat with some salad?

Help! I want to treat myself but want to be good to the diet too

* I'm also going to the gym 1hr before the takeaway is due to arrive lol

Hope you enjoyed it! No need to slap your wrist, you need to have treats to make this work for life :)
Thanks for adding all that info kevandju5!! That recipe looks fab.

When you mentioned a kebab, did you mean lamb shish kebab rather than doner meat? I think chicken or lamb shish are fine with salad but the doner meat will be packed full of fat so lots of syns.

Hi Kev, the info for the chinese is great so thanks. Have you seen one for indians ever as that would be really useful?

KevandJu - dont mean to be tight, but we're not suposed to copy things off the SW website cos obv people have to pay to get the password to join it, think the mods may remove it. I know MMs works closely with SW to ensure that no ones breaching any rules xxx

Rainbow is right with regards the copywrite issues. Ive deleted the post. Sorry folks but SW are, rightly so, very strict with this kind of thing

Great to know where it came from anyway-I am off onto the website to find if there is a curry page-planning in advance!!! Lol

KevandJu - dont mean to be tight, but we're not suposed to copy things off the SW website cos obv people have to pay to get the password to join it, think the mods may remove it. I know MMs works closely with SW to ensure that no ones breaching any rules xxx

oops - sorry!:eek:

No harm done, you didnt realise, just done do it againa hehe xxx

Just to let you all know i ended up being good and made my own 'chinese' had some chicken stir fry with some stir fry sauce that was just 5 syns!

oo check you! that was a better syn choice, obvs! but dont deprieve yourself of the things you actually want though! but well done.. was it nice??? xxx

Back