Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Having normal food again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Smrgol, 7 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Smrgol

Smrgol Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.73%)
    My CDC has recommended that in just over a week I move up from SS to start having normal food again.

My question is can I use fresh chilli as part of the ingredients?

I just bought a Super Chilli plant before starting the diet and they are maturing as we speak, I would so love to try them too lol

If I can't have them yet I'll dry them and have them when I'm allowed to.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zoe.D

Zoe.D loving life

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(48.23%)
    Diet:
    cd maintenance
    Hi, I know we are allowed to use herbs and spices but not sure what fresh chillies come under-I imagine a spice. I'm sure someone will come along soon with a definate answer for your. Good luck. x

4. Purplepixie

Purplepixie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(27.87%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I would imagine a fresh chilli was a veg just like a regular pepper. Not allowed on SS+ or 810 i'm afraid. It all depends how quick you will be hoping up the plans

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.