Having One of Those Days

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
Hi everyone,

I've been having one of those really horrible days today. I get them every now and then on the diet, where I'll suddenly get all down and wonder why I'm doing it.

Today I've been grouchy for no reason, really tired and drained and all I really want to do it eat loads :(:(

I know it sounds really pathetic and self-pitying but I just feel like I've got nothing to look forward to. Maybe I've just been expecting too much from the diet the whole time, but even after losing all this weight, I don't know if I feel any happier about myself. And I still can't seem to find me a man :cry:

I've really lost motivation recently, guys. Sorry for the rant but I know that, if anyone understands, it's you guys xx

Sorry you are feeling so lousy. This diet is really hard, and you should give yourself a break (psychologically, I mean).
Why don't you plan some small short term things to look forward to? Maybe getting a nice magazine on way home from work tomorrow and cuddling up in your pjs on the couch?
Then a treat for the weekend - a trip out somewhere maybe?
I know it is hard honey - I feel like sobbing today, but I keep trying to focus on how I will feel when I slip the size 12 jeans on.

Keep your chin up

Ellie xxx

Hi Hannah,

Please don't feel bad. we've all been there and all i can say is keep going and you know you will feel better soon. I have some days where i feel like its not worth it but all you have to do is see how far you've come.
92lbs is amazing but it will take time for your mind to catch up with your body and for you to see yourself as you really are.
Take care

xx

Hi
first you have done so well , and because you are looking for a man it never happens , so stop looking and two will come , just like buses :)
Hey you have done bloody great to lose 92 pounds .
So the shops will be waiting for you , now , which shops will you be shopping in now ? New fig new shops :)))

Back