having skimmed milk in tea

babs11

hi all, just thought might be worth sharing.
did ll couple of years ago was totally 100% and lost 22lb in the first 5 weeks. this time have done 5weeks exante and am having skimmed milk in my tea and having low sugar tesco squash and as just cant handle black tea. anyway have lost exactly the same amount 22lb.
babs
x

Thank you for this - I am being 'naughty' and continuing to have milk in my tea, but as I have it super super strong, its only the tiniest bit, and there has to be some point you cut off imho - if I give up tea life becomes unbearable (I am sooo addicted it is terrible I know), so was fully prepared to loose a little slower for my tea, but if its not making a huge amount of difference, thats even better :D

Oooooo thanks for that babs, very interesting, just wondering about the squash as I really miss it, I always used to have it very weak anyway just wondering how often you had it and if it affected your ketosis at all? Thanks

BadgerPixie said:
Thank you for this - I am being 'naughty' and continuing to have milk in my tea, but as I have it super super strong, its only the tiniest bit, and there has to be some point you cut off imho - if I give up tea life becomes unbearable (I am sooo addicted it is terrible I know), so was fully prepared to loose a little slower for my tea, but if its not making a huge amount of difference, thats even better :D

I too have been having milk in my coffee everyday since Xmas. Funnily enough I just bought Roibos tea today as I want to give up the milk and see whether it will help me lose more weight lol...

carly i probably have about 4/5 glasses of squash a day and i only use a splash its low cal one with malic acid from tesco. dont know about ketosis as dont have any sticks as long a i drink plenty i dont feel hungry.
ll and cd sell there own water flavourings as well dont know whats different about them.

Back