Having such a bad week! Hi fi fault!

lanugowife

Argh! When I went to group on Tuesday they'd sold out of all Hifi bars except lemon (vom!) so I haven't had any. I usually have one mint one a day as my 'chocolate bar' but also as a heb, but this week have had to resort to actual chocolate bars to satisfy the craving!!!! And I'm going over on syns but I literally can't stop myself! I need my hi fi bars back!!!! Crazy how them being sold out has literally flipped my week, it's awful! Dreading weigh in now... :-( boohoo ;,-(

Can you not get an alternative???? You could use alpen light bars or Lidls own cereal bars. There's always a way round these things x

Alpen Lights are available in 99p stores if you have one locally =] x

Sorry to say this but yes not having the bars threw you - but you could have come up with an alternative.
Next time this happens, cause lifes not plain sailing, instead of seeing an obstacle, find a way round it - ie this week the alpen light, Kelloggs Fibre Plus bars, Aldi 70Cal bars etc all would have worked for you
Only you can stop this happening in the future.

But its happened now, so move on & look forward not backwards x

If it helps in Tesco they had the Alpen Light bars on offer, I buy the chocolate and fudge they are lovely :) plus you can have 2 of these as your HEXB whereas some hi fi's you can only have one

Fingers crossed they'll have some next WI xx

I used to hate when there were no hi-fi bars in stock, I'd have one everyday too as my chocolate fix :) I'm completely loving the dark choc & almond Fibre Plus bars, they're delicious & definitely good for a choc fix! Plus they count as a HEXB. Try those!

Well I got weighed at a diff class today a day early as hubby booked a meal for tomorrow(!) so can't go to normal class. Stocked up on hi fi bars & still managed 1.5lb loss which I'm very chuffed with! I've got my 1 stone award & am 1lb off my club 10! Yey! Also got some alpine lights choc orange in case of emergencies! Thanks for all your help peeps & luckily it wasn't such a disaster this week! X

Back