HI-FI bars

hatwell

S: 13st9.5lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st9.5lb(4.96%)
I just tried the cherry bakewell HiFI bars for the first time this week. I normally love every single HI-FI bar but when I tried this one it was horrible! I was gutted as I'll often have one for breakfast with a banana and my coffee. It just tasted really weird!

Has anyone else felt this way? Which bars are the most popular? I love the peanut ones but they didn't have any at group last night sadly.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
I wasn't keen on the Bakewell ones the first time I tried them either, but now I love them!!

In fact, I love most of the HiFis. The only ones I don't like are the chocolate HiFi Deluxe, and the chocolate and caramel HiFi Lights. This sounds really bizarre, but they both seem to give me a sore throat.

The rocky road HiFi Lights are a best seller at our group, everyone seems to love them. They are probably one of my favourites :)

Browsie

Silver Member
S: 13st7.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.26%)
I love the hifi lights they are my sweet saviour!! Wish they'd bring out some more flavours in them instead of just the 6 syn ones.

Choccyfan72

S: 13st5lb C: 8st5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 20.1 Loss: 5st0lb(37.43%)
yes I agree with you, I liked the "cherry bakewell" but they were a limited edition, I LOVED the mice pie but limited edition again, I do enjoy the peanut, new flavour's would be great! :) xx

hatwell

I have just (in the last hour) developed a horrible headache and can't stop yawning at my desk. I feel rotten and can only assume the horrible Hi-Fi bar is to blame!

hatwell

The orange ones are lovely, I think they were the first one I ever had. I wonder if they could do a praline one, I'd love that. Or another nutty one that wasn't peanut.

lardylady

Gold Member
S: 18st12lb C: 10st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 22.2 Loss: 8st10lb(46.21%)
I love the berry bakewell bars! Also love the rocky road ones and really wish they'd bring back the mince pie flavour. The mint flavour are my least favourite, as I find them quite 'toothpastey'.

Choccyfan72

I have just (in the last hour) developed a horrible headache and can't stop yawning at my desk. I feel rotten and can only assume the horrible Hi-Fi bar is to blame!

I hope your headache has gone now, What hifi bar did you have? x

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Rocky road are definately the best seller. I run the shop in our group and they fly out so fast. I personally dont like them (odd I know) as I dont like fruit flavours and choc together. My favourite is the peanut heaven. Mmmmm

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Rocky road are definately the best seller. I run the shop in our group and they fly out so fast. I personally dont like them (odd I know) as I dont like fruit flavours and choc together. My favourite is the peanut heaven. Mmmmm

Isn't it strange how our tastebuds are all completely different! I can't say I have ever found the Rocky Roads to taste "fruity", just full on chocolatey loveliness!

Love the peanut heaven too. Gorgeous spread with some chocolate philly - SW snicker! :drool:

Choccyfan72

Love the peanut heaven too. Gorgeous spread with some chocolate philly - SW snicker! :drool:[/QUOTE]
WOW WOW WOW!! I have chocolate philly in the fridge and peanut hifi bars I HAVE TO TRY THIS TONIGHT........ do you just put the philly on top or melt the philly a little bit, I need to know pretty please with trimmings on top

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
WOW WOW WOW!! I have chocolate philly in the fridge and peanut hifi bars I HAVE TO TRY THIS TONIGHT........ do you just put the philly on top or melt the philly a little bit, I need to know pretty please with trimmings on top

I just spread it on, but I suppose you could met it if you wanted. Could get a bit messy though!

hollys nan

Gold Member
I put choc philly on too. I remember once whilst chatting to members at the shop desk I run that the peanut heaven is nice with choc philly and my c tut tutting and said shhh youre at target!! She was laughing though so I wasnt in too much trouble. I just spread it on straight from the tub, only a little though mmm

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
I put choc philly on too. I remember once whilst chatting to members at the shop desk I run that the peanut heaven is nice with choc philly and my c tut tutting and said shhh youre at target!! She was laughing though so I wasnt in too much trouble. I just spread it on straight from the tub, only a little though mmm

I just get those 4 mini tubs, although I haven't had it in ages. Been meaning to get some actually, fancied it on Ryvita fruit crunch with some sliced banana :)

HelzBelz

S: 25st7.5lb C: 21st0.5lb G: 20st0lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 4st7lb(17.62%)
I love the rocky road bars I'm gutted when my c hasn't got them in stock. I've tried the mint ones which are lovely but annoying you only get one for your hex b whereas I can have 2 of the lite ones. Its also annoying that most of the other flavours have nuts in which I can't stand :(

hollys nan

Gold Member
Isnt it great that we all have such different tastes. Makes life interesting dont you think? :)

dirtydancing

Gold Member
S: 13st5lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.28%)
am going back to group next week. do they do the lemon ones still. will have to try the rocky road ones.