Having such a good day!

Bunnyg

Determined
Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my positive thoughts with you all. Hope you don't mind!

It's just that I am having a good day today, which is a bit rare for me!

I am going to see my CDC for the first time tomorrow and we've been emailing and she sounds great, which has made me feel really good (oh and if some of you saw my post about being worried about her scales - they're fine as they go up to 28 stone and I think I am just under 24.5). She sent me the consent form for my doc to sign off and so made an appointment today....

Again I posted in the "doc" section, but the doc was absolutely brilliant with me! She signed off the form and was so encouraging, I almost cried with how nice she was (yes, ok, I am a big softie!). She said she was there any time I wanted to go and get some support and encouragement! I couldn't believe how nice she was!

So all in all, I feel happy and very excited to get started! I wont see the CDC till the evening, so my first shake will be on Thursday, but it will be really great to get started! I cant wait to start losing weight!

Hope everyone else is feeling happy today!!

awe hunny how nice is your doc! she sounds great!

am so happy for you, good luck hun

Awww, its good to hear you're feeling so positive about the diet :). You're doctor does sound lovely and hopefully with her support and the support from your CDC (and us on minimins :p) you should have good success with the diet :D. It really is an amazing diet and you have made the best decision to get started on the diet :).

I hope all goes well when you see your CDC :) . Remember if you have any questions let her know, i know i was full of questions when i first started, lol.

This place is fab for support so update us on how you get on.

Stay positive :) xx

Thanks for your replies both.

Maybe baby - I think I have already bored my CDC to tears through the questions I have had through email!!! But, she's been really patient with me! Cant wait to meet her!

Maybe baby - I think I have already bored my CDC to tears through the questions I have had through email!!! But, she's been really patient with me! Cant wait to meet her!

Lol, i'm sure she doesnt mind, thats part of her job. I always have questions at every weigh-in, lol. But thats prob because i'm an anxious person, lol xx

Just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your cd journey. :D

Back