Having trouble coping...

What a load of old tosh!!!

I have just read back through what I wrote earlier and have realised that I was just letting the traumas of the moment dictate the long term.

I am not going to give up. I am restarting tomorrow and I will keep trying until I succeed! I have five weeks until uni starts and I can lose nearly 2st in that time. So bring it on! I am going to do this!!!

Keep fighting girl!!!!! :D:D:D:D xxx

Lol thanks Jim! It seemed like I was cutting off my nose to spite my face!

Baby steps for me and I will get there. Plus while I am trying, I'm not putting back on all of the 7st I originally lost!!!

Makes me so angry to think that I was only 3st from goal and I muffed up! Oh well, we live and learn! I was not ready to be slim but I bloody well am now!!!

Hi gem

I have fallen off the wagon in the past for the silliest of reasons; I'm sorry to hear of the stresses that you have been experiencing but so pleased to read your recent post that you are determined to get back on CD.
Want to wish you good luck at uni - it really is something to look forward to. I went as a mature student at the grand (or so it seemed at the time) age of 28.
Forget this blip. x

Thanks blingbabe,

I guess I am just one of those people that can't cope with too many things at once! x

Back