Having trouble on 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kaye82, 30 December 2008 Social URL.

1. kaye82

kaye82 Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi can anyone advise or relate to this. I am a restarter so my CDC advised me to go on the 810 plan so i wouldnt struggle without food. I started on saturday with the 810 and was fine for a couple days then i was adding a bit more food here and there (sneaky eating). I really cant control my food consumption once i start so have decided to sole source today (going well so far). Help, is this the best thing to do??????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    I found I had to take food out of the equation to do my dieting.If it suits you better then go for it you should have all the info you need to do SS .Someone is alwsays around to give you any help you may need to get into ss xx

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Kaye, i'm supposed to be doing 810 at the moment and find i struggle sometimes with adding extra bits here n there, when i first started I did SS for 10 weeks and didn't cheat in the slightest , i think not having the option of food was what made it easier for me. i'm now 1lb away from goal and it's the hardest pound so far!!

Good luck with SS'ing!!

xx

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    I also find 810 harder than ss like you adding bits of food here and there

6. kaye82

kaye82 Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the advice girls i think i will have a good go at SS as i have managed to do it today and i've not even had my fourth shake yet. Well done LellyCD on reaching your goal (well nearly), i've got a long way to go yet but i am determined to be where you are now by may.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.