having trouble with my food diary

i have a food diary in the food diary section but i can never find it when i look through that section (even when im not logged in)
I never get any replies and am wondering if anyone else can actually see it?

Is it in your subscribed threads? It's best to look there if you need to find it. I can see it when I click on the link in your signature.

I got to your food diary using the link in your signature, but I can also see it in the Food Diaries sub-forum - it's on the second page of threads about half way up the page.

Is it in your subscribed threads? It's best to look there if you need to find it. I can see it when I click on the link in your signature.

Thanks. yeah its in my subscribed threads so i can find it that way and i know you can see it if you click the link but i dont know if people can see it if they're just looking through the list of threads? does that make sense

Thanks. yeah its in my subscribed threads so i can find it that way and i know you can see it if you click the link but i dont know if people can see it if they're just looking through the list of threads? does that make sense

If you look at my comment above, your diary is currently on page 2 of the Food Diaries sub-forum, about halfway up the page - so yes, we can see it. It will appear on different pages depending on how long ago you commented on it. The most recently commented on diaries are the first diaries you see in the sub-forum, with older posts being the following pages.

Princess_Stevie said:
If you look at my comment above, your diary is currently on page 2 of the Food Diaries sub-forum, about halfway up the page - so yes, we can see it. It will appear on different pages depending on how long ago you commented on it. The most recently commented on diaries are the first diaries you see in the sub-forum, with older posts being the following pages.

Thanks again, you must of posted whilst I was replying :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No problem :)

Are you actually looking on the second page of threads? Not just the page that automatically comes up when you click on "Food Diaries".

If you're on your phone it could even be on a page further back, depending how many results per page show on your phone.

I can't understand how you can't see it.

Back