Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Having trouble with your water intake?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by ma.bo, 21 February 2011 Social URL.

1. ma.bo

ma.bo Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am newly starting the Exante Diet and I HATE the taste of tap water :tear_drop:

I was going into boots to buy myself a bottle for lunch today and I found something called Water Bobbles! They filter the water on the go :p

I thought I would share this with the rest of the group as I know its a pretty common problem! The make the water taste a bit nicer! :D

They are £10 for the bottle, then £6 every 3 months for the replacement filter...

I had a bit of a rant about it on my blog...

Anyone else got any suggestions about water intake?

Maybe you should make this a sticky?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ma.bo

ma.bo Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Its tastes alright too :p I just opened it! :D

4. kitcatx

kitcatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Just had a look at them online, what a great idea. I cant stand the tap water in my area so im fully stocked with bottled water. when this runs out I may just have to get one! thanks for the tip x

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    I got a filter tap installed into my sink at home, and it makes a huge difference in the water... Definitely more tolerable!!

If your water is very chlorinated its a good idea to let it sit for a few minutes before you drink it (if you can't afford a filter!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.