havnt cheated..

missy3

starving!
But havent exactly started either :S
Was meant to start several times but put it off as ive been unwell... and my mum says, "i dont look stable enough for it yet"
I wake up everyday with the intention of starting but then i panic, thinking that i havent prepared well enough or that i havent drank enough water yet.. so i talk myself out of it.
Which i know is stupid :( I reallllllllllly wanna do this! and im getting so fed up with myself. I think the reason is that I've started twice and stopped twice cos i got sick (my own fault, not drinking enough water or using any fibre stuff).. and im afraid of giving up again. My goal time wise is getting further and futher away.
I need a speaking to.. any offers?​

Just stop thinking to much and friggin do it!!! :p Third time lucky and all that, Just get plenty of water down you and all 3 shakes and watch the pounds roll off, Just jump back on board..This is the best diet about by far, You either want to do it or don't only you can decide this, Good luck whatever you decide to do! :)

OH SOD IT!!! (GET SUPPING WATER AND DRINKING THE SHAKES NOW!!!! That's an order lol)

Christiona, you know as well as I do that you really need to be 100% committed to LT to have the best results so you need to want to do this more than anything else. How is your health now? If you feel now is the right time then you know we are all here for you and will get you through it if you let us. Take the bull by the horns and go for it! Just give yourself one full week to get through then you can extend it another week and so on. Make sure you take the fibreclear and Ducolax/Senecot so you don't make yourself ill again.

Good luck hun, I'm here if you need me.

x

I def wanna do it, im 110% sure of it.. i know im over thinking it :(.. Tomorro will be the day thou.

thanx cf, i think the reason is .. i really wanna do it for good now. Fear of failure. But i'm gonna do it.

Look how far you have come already and you are soooooooooo close to being able to ditch the obese label! Go for it babe, you can do it. 2 stone for Christmas? You'll do that easily and more if you start tomorrow.

Good luck hun.

x

Last edited:
Remember Missy, We are all here for you along the way, We will be here to encourage you the best we can..((Big hugs)) For day 1 tomoz, Good luck sweetie...:)

thanx :) really am gonna go for it.

Go for it hun, Will watch for ya post tomorrow to say that you have got on teh wagon :)
GOOD LUCK
I knwo it shard cos I have been here before & am having teh odd wobble but I am determined not to fail (that doesnt mean I havent fallen off but I just jump straight back on & suffer the consequences liek the migraine I have as we speak)
You will look so gorgeous at xmas hun with a few stone in the bin

Niki
x

Honey, I dont want to lie, so I will be honest, it seems to me that maybe this is not the diet for you?? Starting and then not etc, I am not judging you just givingh some advice, I think you should take some time for yourself and decide if you really want to loose weight and how you want to go about it, because you are only making starting harder for yourself. Make a decision and stick to it.

I dont mean to be harsh, just honest, you can ignore my advice if you like, its ok!

Laura

Ive been thinking about it for a while and i know its def for me.. im just being stupid. i'm def starting tomorro once and for good. Have my LT and water sitting beside my bed ready for tomorro. xx

hi missy I agree with irishlaura for this diet to work yoy have to be focused and in the right frame of mind with that said I think you need to have a good talk to yourself and ask is this the right diet for you this diet is all or nothing it only works if done properly, sorry dont mean ti be harsh just giving you a reality check
all the best with what you decide to do.
xxx

I completely appreciate the harshness.. cos if it was some1 else i'd be saying the same things.. i have been puttering about in regards to this diet.. but im def determined now.. and i really am gonna do it.

When you start, remember why you are doing it, your future, your health and for whatever other reasons.

Starting LT and going off and back on, it terms of ketosis cannot be good for your body, so think about that.

Anything worth doing is never easy, it will be worth it in the end, thats a promise!

thanx :D im in the middle of writting it down.. so wen i feel like giving up i can read it :)

Just think of all the things that you have planned for your future, you will succeed, thats what is keeping me going, plus the longer you are on LT the easier it gets, it becomes habbit!

You can do this remember you are doing it for yourself and keep in mind the great buzz you get when the scales start going down

Back