Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by casperos, 29 June 2009 Social URL.

1. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi ,
    I know that this isn't really to do with the diet but I have to share a good thing . - All through summer and the past three months I have suffered terribly from hayfever , this makes me have spots , red nose , runny eyes and basically makes me look awful . Being a big girl I take pride in doing my make up to compensate for my weight , so u can imagine I feel rubbish all through summer as my make up doesn't stay on when Hayfever strikes , yesterday I tried the
    Lloydspharmacy Hayfever/Allergy Reliever prong thingy and I have used it 4 times yesterday and today and I have had NO symptoms whatsoever , so if anyone else here feels ugly and miserable due to their hayfever I strongly recommend trying it. x:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.