(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Hi Hayley

Weather rubbish here too hun. Hope you and B enjoyed your afternoon crayoning :p Don't worry about the lb am sure you can pull it back for next week xxx

Reactions: ugg
Good Morning, And what a sunny one it is here in lil ole Colchester!

So plan today is, Going to Nans for a cuppa shortly then collect Ma from work, Have lunch at hers. Then pick Sis up as she is over to stay for a couple of nights.
So driving here there and everywhere today.

Food yesterday was good ended up using all my points but I think thats because my body was in shock! Did Tae Bo and wii step yesterday, I must be coming down with something thats more than I normally do in a week lol...

Still undoing the weekend damage so I must Must MUST be good for the next 4 days!

Anyhow best get moving, Catch up later.
Hope you all have a Fab Tuesday.
Thank you for the posts peeps, I couldn't stick with it if it wasn't for you xx

Have a lovely day seein all ur family babes - hope sun stays out - be good with ur points - i know when u wi on saturday ur gonna wanna see a loss - so dont give in!! we can still get our goal u know! well done on ur exercise yesterday - ur showing me up at the moment!!! xxxx

Well done on all that exercise - that 1lb won't know what's hit it...it wont be hanging around for long getting pummelled by you that's for sure.

You sound back on track - 2lbs this week will be a skoosh. xx

Have a lovely day out Hayley with your boy and seeing the family. Hope the sun is shining your way! Hows the diet going as well, you been really good recently?

Hi Hayley :) hope ur going well, u seem to be on top of it :) Have a lovely day with ur family.

Well done you on two workouts in one day :p

Have a great day today with your Nan, Mum and sis and of course little B xxx

Hiya :) .. Didn't realise toy lived in Colchester...Thats not to far from here...We've been to the zoo a few times :D

We really should all sort out a meet as there's a few of us down this way now :D

Have a fabby day xx

Good Evening, Thanks sooo much for the visits xx

Def arrange a meet this end Anna if theres more this neck of the woods.

So busy busy busy today,
Did my Tae Bo before B woke up this morning, I must be mad LOL... Dropped him off at nursery then me and my sis went on to Ipswich shopping,,, YAY shopping! NO there was a bomb scare right in the centre of town right where we wanted to shop :O( We got there in the end. Anyhow I managed to buy a gorg dress in a size 12 wooo hoooo from warehouse for my hen night in June. So happy happy happy bunny tonight.
Been fairly good food wise I got a salmon and bacon wrap for lunch from cafe Gardino, Any guesses on points? I thought about 6? Resisted New york cheesecake and had a pack of choc buttons. Don't think I'll lose this week, as I did more damage than I thought over the weekend (scale hopper) Naughty Naughty, Sorry Rach I'm an addict!

Anyhow I'm off to Clacton On Sea tom hoping to get a tattoo done over while my sis takes B on the pier!

Hope you all have a lovely evening congrats on those losses today and good luck for those who WI tom. I'll be around tom evening Night Night xx

alright luv, no news yet on job front im goin out my tiny mind!!! well happy with wi though!!! ah be nice tomorro if its sunny for ya. what tattoo u getting, or are u coverin one wit somethin new? i really want one on back of my neck or foot but i keep chickening!!
hope you are on track for ur wi this week!!!! im gonna be 100% tomorro for rest week ... i just went over by 5 cos i really fancied a bowl of cereal!! been better off with a chocolate bar for that! d'oh xx

Congrats on the size 12 - those milestones are great aren't they.

And another fit day - its becoming your little routine - good for you. xx

Evening, quick update tonight B just gone up to bed, think he may have chicken pox :O( will be calling the doctors tom morning to book him in. One thing after another! Oh well get it over with at an early age.
On a good note hubby returned home a day early, yay!
Haven't had any dinner so off to get some cereal.
Sorry I haven't checked out diaries, will get on tomorrow promise xx

well done on all your exercise - its gotta be doing you some good so you may be surprised at WI (official WI - not WI tonight, or WI tomorrow morning, or WI after lunch tomorrow!! :p :p)

xxx

chicken pox eek!! scratchy scratchy!!! ur right to want it over with thou... my mum and all her pals used to have chicken pox parties and all the kids used to go and play so they would catch it off each other ha ha!

hope u had a lovely day hun - thanks for ur post, i am one happy girlie thats for sure - so life is lookin up - well the man came to nothin but i got the dream job and the weight is comin off so 2 outta 3 aint bad - man is the next goal... or mayb staying single till after vegas is a better option for me lol!!!

hope ur being good still- u r doin great with your exercise babe - cant believe i had 2 weeks of no gym and im still ill!! back to docs tomorro - ear infection now - lucky i got another week to get proper better before i start my new job!!! im missin the gym badly thou

anyway hope ur ok babe and chat tomorro xxx

Hi Hayley

What's the diagnosis on B ... was/is it the pox? lol

Hope you have a fab weekend!

Twigs
xx

Sorry I haven't been about as much as I'd like!

So B has chicken pox and has been very grumpy, for good reason bless him. So his gone to bed covered in cream. He keeps pointing to his points saying ouch ouch! Poor mite but get it over with now, one less thing later hopefully.
Just hope I don't catch it, Ma can't remember me ever having it. I'm sure I did, It was a long time ago lol...

Food has kinda gone to pot these last 2 days, Not been writing stuff down. Naughty Naughty I know. Oh well WI tom cannie change anything now! Not done any exercise yesterday or today. May try and Tae Bo before I WI, it may help Lol.

Hope you've all had a good day and enjoy the Bank holiday weekend. Will try to pop into diaries tonight and tom.

Ohhh forgot to add I've brought table decorations for July today, Next is wedding favors, fun fun fun!
Nighty Nighty xx

poor litte'un . do you know you can give infant piriton if the itching gets to bad ? Rhiannon had it when she was 18months and it was a godsend cos it helped us all get some sleep.

hope he's not too bad.
Have a good weekend ( i hope)

Aww poor likkle B,hope he has a restful night for you,good luck for your WI tomoz,i wouldnt recommend exersice b4 WI my leader said when you exersice your bones produce water that adds on the scales?? :eek:..

Tarah for now...xx

Thanks Jane, The nurse recommend the piriton so given him some tonight. Fingers crossed he gets a good night. Just don't like the idea of staying home :O(

Thanks Fuzzy, oooh interesting about the exercise. I'll give it a miss then, wooo hooo lol...
Need that luck for tomorrow, thank you xx

Back