(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Thanks Twiggs, me too xx

Hey Hayley, poor wee mite :( You're right tho, better to get it over with. Our daughter has had them and we were very lucky with her, she didn't seem to have too much bother with them! Hope you all get a gd nights sleep :) Good luck for your WI tomorrow :D

Thanks Nessie & Spring

So we had a good nights sleep yay up very early but you can't have everything!

So WI sts for me :O( I need to write everything down this week, I've still got the pound from last week to shift. Not sure how much I'll be about over the next couple of days, hope you all have a fab BH weekend. Thanks for the posts everyone xx

well done on your STS Haylez, it could have easily been the other way with you not pointing the last few days - dont blame you when little B was ill either.. so all in all, a good result!

:) have a lovely weekend xxx

Well done Hayley on sts. It sounds like you have had a busy week! I hope your little one gets better soon x

Reactions: ugg
sts is so much better than a gain, sorry to hear about ur little boy, hope he feels better soon.

Hi hayley I had a sts this week but seems to happen with me I lose in 1 go then nuthin for a couple of weeks:(
Anyhow much better B has chickpox now I had it at 16 OMG spots in every oriffice known to man even lady bits! horrendous.
You should save & take B to florida theme parks its brill 4 little ones:D they have proper baby rides so sweet! x

i had it about 4 years ago and omg i agree-seriously unpleasant-do not recommend it as an adult-fortunately mine both had it now, so they wont have to go thru that

Morning Hayley.
Well done on the STS..hope B is not too itchy and is feeling better.
have a nice day xx :)

Good Afternoon, Hope your all enjoying the Bank holiday weekend, It's a little chilly here.
B is sprawled out naked covered in cream and asleep on the lounge floor so I've got 5 minutes to catch up lol...
Very clingy today, bless him.

Food been ok need to print off some more trackers, aim to stay within points today and not blow it like last Sunday.
Hubby may take B out later if he is up to it so I'm going to tae bo it!

Enjoy your Sunday, sorry if I've neglected your diary. Hopefully get back to normal soon.
Thanks for the visits xxxx

Quick update, good morning.

What a night! B woke at 1130 thinking it was morning and wanting to go down stairs. After lots of picking crying and medicine he got off about 1am. Then woke at 5 arhhhhh managed to convince him to stay in bed till 8. Trying to get him to let me cream him up which isn't going down well! It looks like he has spots on his tongue, didn't realize you could get them in the mouth.
Anyhow plan on being supa good with food even though I have the can't be ar*ed attitude! Only 6 weeks before my hen night I'm no way gonna lose 11ib :O(. Would be really chuffed if I am 10.5 which is what I was at my lowest last year. Then my plan is to lose 7ib before the wedding reception on July 11th. Sounds like a plan to me!
Sorry waffling over.

Hope you all enjoy the bank holiday, planning to take B to feed the ducks. Xx

you can do this Hayley, have a good day and hope you manage to be 100% :)

hope little B is better soon, sounds like you're both having a hard time of it atm *hugs* xxx

Hey Hayley its tough to find the motivation at the best of times, but when your little one is sick and you've been up all night nursing them its really tough, but we know you can do it, you just have to believe you can too. Hope today is a better day!

HI Darlin hope he is doing ok and not itching too much. well done for being so good with ur points - food is the last thing on ur mind at the moment so well done babe. i had a bad saturday but back on track i think now. think i will be over the moon if i get a sts this week!! take care hun and catch up soon xxx

Hiya hayley,hope you are ok and manged to get caught up on yer sleep,also hope little b isnt in too much pain and discomfort with the itches!!.:(
xx

Good Morning, It looks sooooo gloomy outside.
Thank you all soooo much for the posts, support, Hugs it really cheered me up.

Was very good with points yesterday stuck to 17, A flake sat in the fridge but I didn't fancy it! OMG chocolate lasted in the fridge over night, thats a first.. I think I might eat it now to celebrate he he, Not really.
Planning on a good day today also 17/18 points. I am going to reduce my points to 19 now and thinking of changing my WI again as I'm being naughty on weekends and trying to catch up through the week, Not good hey!

I'm going to see if B fancys a walk over the fields, Only the sheep get to look at his spots then. He slept through last night woooo hooooo but did take a while to settle. Hopefully things should start improving it'll be 7 days tom since his first spot appeared. All i keep saying is "stop picking it'll get sore" about a million times a day lol..
He is still a little cutie even with spots.

I've tried to pop into as many diaries as B will allow, will be back later if I've missed some.
Hope you all have a supa day xx

Back