(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Glad to hear B on the mend and helping mommy earn ap's!!

ps since the girls are 9 and 5 i think it'll be a few years til i ned to do it again!!

is a fudge really only 2 points!!! yummo i love em!

glad all is returnin back to normal in the world of little B! bet he is happier so u can be happier - and u took him for a kick about... so he obviously has a taste for the beautiful sport already lol - when he is bigger and playin for arsenal u will understand my love of the game!

hope u have a great 100% day - u should join me and fuzz on our 28 day challenge ... what day u on?? this is my day 2 and fuzzy's day 3!! come on u can do it too xxx

Reactions: ugg
Morning,

Thanks Joanne, I'm pleased he has it over with now.
Gabs I'm up for that challenge, The way I've been lately I feel I can do it!
So Fuzzy you've got another member of the 28 day club its my 6th day. Bring it on...

So yesterday we zipped into town and so many people kept staring at B, One little girl said ooohh That boy has spots all over his face. So I sped round and we went to the park, It has a castle in it and B had fun climbing on some of the ruins. Fed the ducks and B fed himself stale bread. Yummy!
Brought some rub on transfers for table names, so I was rubbing names onto wooden hearts last night so didn't get on the internet.
I'll do my best to catch up now :O)

Foodwise, felt really hungry yesterday. Stayed within points though 18 so saved 1. I hopw it shows tomorrow, I don't want to lose my focus...
So today I'm rubbing more names, Making favor bags, Busy Busy Busy it stops me eating which is good.
Have a fab day xx

Hi Hayley

Well done for staying within points yesterday ... i hate those really hungry days!

Good luck for WI and enjoy your arts and crafts :D

Twigs
xx

yay glad ur with us babes!! 100% for the rest of the month - ur on fire at moment it will be a sintch!!! better get ready for the nurse - im scared hope it doesnt hurt!! anythin gotta be better than feelin like im under water the whole time lol - heres to another 100% day for us both!!! go girl - hope spotty b is less spotty too - bless his cottons xx

Thanks Twiggs,
Gabs good luck for the nurse, It'll be worth it.
Yep another 100% day for me, I'm soooooo praying WI is at least 2 pound to get the silver sparkly 7.
B is on top form now, woooo hooooo! Mum is having him stay at hers tom night so I'm going to see if Hubby and I can get into strada for dinner. No celebs there he he!

Will be back later, Thinking of zipping into town and leaving B with Daddy for an hour... :O)

Morning Hayley your day with B sounded lovely... I love feeding the quack quacks :D

Well done on keeping to the points! Hope you have a great day

Last edited:
Thanks peeps will be posting results tom.... It's mad I feel nervous lol.

Good luck with the weigh in Hayley - that silver 7 will be yours :)

and thank you for being so supportive on my diary

That silver 7 WILL be yours hayley...
Glad you have joined the 100% brigade..

Have a nice day..x :)

I always feel nervous before a WI - even more so if I've been 100% But a few butterflies in the tummy are fine providing they don't weigh anything!

Fingers crossed for the 2lbs - you deserve it!!

Twigs
xx

Thats the trouble with kids..far too honest that little girl pointing out bs spots! my daughter always used to eat the stale bread too ha ha:D
wishing you lots of luck for 2moz weigh in wish i could be as optomistic as you..have you had a sneaky peak?! x

charly don't encourage her! she's already a serial weigher, and not the good kind :p

good luck for your WI tomorrow Haylez :) no peeking - the surprise will be so much better if you don't :D xxx

Thats the trouble with kids..far too honest that little girl pointing out bs spots! my daughter always used to eat the stale bread too ha ha:D
wishing you lots of luck for 2moz weigh in wish i could be as optomistic as you..have you had a sneaky peak?! x

Bold Charly for encourging Hayley for sneaking onto the scales :p

Good luck Hayley on the WI tomorrow, here's to a good result!

Good luck for weigh in!! I am sure you will do great! :D

Got a silver 7... Can a get a whooped wooo!
Charly don't get me into trouble with Rach, Course i didn't have a SP " wink wink" lol..
Racheal you do make me laugh, serial weigher not the good kind!
Thank you soo much for the good luck wishes.

Short but sweet this morning off to the wine centre at 10 to celebrate my loss he he! Nah not really off to purchase wine for July. Then zipping into town, Dropping B at Ma's for the night. Off to strada for a meal with hubby. Busy Busy Busy.
Hope you all have a fabby day, Try and pop in later.

Thank youuuuu for the posts it really means a lot xx

Forgot to say I lost 2ib lol...

Back