(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

forgot to say well done on this weeks loss!!!! ur doing so great and ur motivation this week has been amazin hope it continues!!! i am back on track like normal - just not gotta fall off it again now - 21 days tomorrow babes aahh can u believe how quick its gone!!! im low carb and low fat and low points and lots of gym from now on - lets see what that does for my weight loss!!! i got 3 weeks and im still not at my 10 stone goal!! im gettin worried im never gonna get out the 10s!! xxxx
p.s - second day was great too!

Morning hayley.
Hmm pimms is lush..

Well done on getting that shiny 7..

You are doing really well with the arts+crafts,i made all my invites,table decs+favours and designed my wedding cake too...im right excited for ya.

I bet little b always makes cards as well?
have a lovely day hunny xx :)

Not only multi-quote but you've gone all multi-coloured on us too...is the creativity of those wedding invites getting to you.

Sorry I have not posted for ages....but a massive well done on getting your silver 7.

I love doing crafty things - making stuff is so much better than buying it. Very personal too.

Hope your meal out was lovely. xx
Thanks Rosie, Yep mutli coloured, got the craft bug he he!
Meal was lush, and way overdue. We need to get out more lol.. Thanks for your visit xx

Well done on your 7, you really are doing well :D
Thanks Vic I'm feeling really focused for once lol...

forgot to say well done on this weeks loss!!!! ur doing so great and ur motivation this week has been amazin hope it continues!!! i am back on track like normal - just not gotta fall off it again now - 21 days tomorrow babes aahh can u believe how quick its gone!!! im low carb and low fat and low points and lots of gym from now on - lets see what that does for my weight loss!!! i got 3 weeks and im still not at my 10 stone goal!! im gettin worried im never gonna get out the 10s!! xxxx
p.s - second day was great too!
Gabs I'm sending you some of my motivation babe, Not that you need it. Your'll soooo reach target, and look stunning in vegas. I'm relaxed about getting down to the 9's, it'll come, it's going to take a little time. But remember this is no fad diet and we'll keep the weight off whay hey!!!
Pleased your second day was just as good. Heres to a good week girlfriend xx

Morning hayley.
Hmm pimms is lush..

Well done on getting that shiny 7..

You are doing really well with the arts+crafts,i made all my invites,table decs+favours and designed my wedding cake too...im right excited for ya.

I bet little b always makes cards as well?
have a lovely day hunny xx :)
Thanks Fuzzy, it seemed to take forever but now I've got that shiny 7 I'm not letting go of it he he!
I toyed with the idea of decorating the cake but Hubby said NO lol...
How'd you guess, B makes birthday and christmas cards! I think I enjoy it more then him! Hope you enjoy your day xx

So Wednesday yipppp peeee, B is fit and ready for nursery today!
I'm going to get my butt moving to drop him off for 8.30.
It's grey and very cold here this morning :O(
Not sure what I've got planned, May chill for the day and watch movies lol... Have housework first!
Kept within points again yesterday, def wanna see 10.9 this week, 2Ibs off what I was when we married last year and I felt grrreat.

Hope you all have a supa day, catch up later xx

morning Haylez.. hope the weather cheers up for you.. its blue skies up here and Amber the cat is zonked on the windowsill heating herself up :D

Pimms is lovely - really nice with fruit and lemonade in summer or mixed with apple juice and warmed in winter.. fantastic :D points arent too bad either - just the mixers really.

did you manage your tae bo then? good luck for your 2lbs this week - i'm sure you can do it :D xxx

Hey Racheal,
I'm really looking forward to trying pimms now. Nah B and I went to ma's for lunch in the end yesterday so tae bo outa the window. Going to get on the wii fit today for a telling off he he! Going to attempt 6 min hula, nearly collasped last time lol.. My sister nearly wet herself watching me!

Hope you have a good day hun xx

Morning Hayley

Just reporting that the Sun is not down here either - so I reckon it's popped off to Spain for it's jollys!

I can't do too long on the hula hooping - half way through I lose my rhythm and then can't get it back and seem to be just flinging my hips all over the place lol

Have a fab day!

Twigs
xx

Morning Hayley

Rubbish and wet here too - mind you its good for my veggie patch :D

Hoolahooping! I'm rubbish get the giggles then thats me done for. Have a nice day x

Reactions: ugg
hula sounds brilliant!!! i need to win some money in vegas so i can get a wii fit when i get back!!!

sun isnt in london either its rubbish!!

hope ur havin a great day hun and still mrs motivated xxx

Thanks for the visits, had a fab day so far got on the wii and it was pleased with me! I haven't been on in yonks and have lost 5Ib since then. Did 40 mins areobic and yoga so feeling pretty good!
I have uploaded a couple of pics, Some of the fiddley bits I've been making lately.

Off to get some lunch, TTFN xx

Hayley im confused if you got married last year why are you making all this wedding stuff? are you renewing vows or summat feel like ive missed out on some info here!:confused: xxx

Hi Hayley

Wedding things are fantastic - very professional looking!!! Wish I had the talent and the patience for such things!!

Twigs
xx

I have uploaded a couple of pics, Some of the fiddley bits I've been making lately.

Hayley I have been looking and looking and I cant find out how to see your photos
I know I am being think - please can you tell me how to find them

Hayley im confused if you got married last year why are you making all this wedding stuff? are you renewing vows or summat feel like ive missed out on some info here!:confused: xxx
Just wrote a long reply and it crashed! arghhhh, Here we go again. We decided to get married and not tell anyone, 2 weeks before felt guilty so told a handful of family. I decided I wanted what we missed out on and to keep family sweet, we're having the reception this year! Very confusing xx

Hi Hayley

Wedding things are fantastic - very professional looking!!! Wish I had the talent and the patience for such things!!

Twigs
xx
Thanks Twiggs xx

Hayley I have been looking and looking and I cant find out how to see your photos
I know I am being think - please can you tell me how to find them
Hey Aleigha, If you look under my pic it says album, hopefully if you click on there you can view them. Good luck xx

Back