(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Hey Hayley hope your day is going well for you... I am at the moment on the naughty step, was at my cousin's little one's communion today and all my good intentions went out the window oh well!

If its any consolation the weather in Dublin is crappy too.. its galey and heavy rain.. a day to stay in doors with a fire on!:D

I agree with Rach, Ive been able to get Butternut Squash in Tesco with no problems.. maybe there was a huge rush on them from WW goers to make the BNS soup:D:D

hey hayley!!

well done, thats great!!!

my totm aswell and im feeling so hungry today,just cant seem to fill myself up!!!!
what i would give for a king size chocolate bar!!!

xxxx

P.S butternut squash should definitely be in at the moment.. we stock it pretty much all year round at sainsburys x

im making some now, which i got from the food thread on here

cant wait , also 0 points Mmmmm

Hi Hayley

Congrats on the 1lb off, same as me this week, and im pretty pleased with that. I'm also going to jump on your 100% week wagon if thats ok with you!! Not including today tho, gone over by about 4 - rubbish!!!! Hay ho!!
x

Fuzzy is BNS seasonal - sorry but I have no clue? Normally I buy it in tesco chopped and ready to go but the last couple of times it hasn't been in.
Hiya Hayley,no BNS isnt seasonal most of them are grown overseas..

BUT British BNS are seasonal...ooh we are growing some at our allotment in a special frame we made covered with glass...im bloomin addicted to the stuff..gonna do it curried on Monday with some Bulgar wheat Rach recommended..hmm..xx

Thanks for the posts, been busy weekend! Thanks for all the info on bns I brought a big one so I'll have to prepare it myself.
Great to have lots on board for 100% week. Will give full update of the weekend tom, off to get B ready for bed now.
Hope you all have a fab evening xx

That one pound off is great

I too am going for a 100% week this week
so good luck to you
one day at a time

hope you like the bns - I am one of those that dont like it much

Thanks for the visits it means alot.

So lunch at inlaws on saturday and kept within points ish, Went for lunch at Ma's Sunday and still kinda good. But today OMG so much for 100% week! I was doing really well up until late afternoon when I had a iced finger and a mac d for dinner (quarter pounder meal). Did do 40 minutes on the wii, jogging, step and boxing so hopefully that'll count for something. Watching a movie now as my Sis is staying over and I have a wispa bar! Going to write today off and start afresh tom.
I hope you've had a better foodwise day then me. But I have had a good weekend and a good Monday.
Have a great evening xxxx

Hiya Hayley..
Hmm iced finger DS had one the other day why i watched and drooled!!
Good idea writing orf today..enjoy the film wiv yer sis..:) xx

I not keen on iced fingers, but will happily go over points to have one, or a chinese, maccy d's...any flavour of chocolate....ok I need to stop now ;)...
Hope tomorrow is a good day xx

think i woulda gone over points for a maccy d's.. though woulda gone for a mcchicken premier / legend myself.. mmmmm :)

all in all, if you had a good time then as long as you're back on the wagon tomorrow, who cares :) xxx

Hi Hayley,

ohh I feel your pain - I had a few choccies today after a stressful day at work (had to tell a girl her contract wouldn't be renewed - lots of tears. Then after lots of wrangling managed to get HR to change their minds so told her we could keep her on. Even more tears! - so that equalled a chocolate or two!)

Back on it tomorrow for both of us :)
xx

ah princess i feel ur pain & guilt!!- i did a really bad points weekend and im back on track now... jump back on track tomorro and the exercise will counteract the majority of the damage. have a lovely night with ur sis xxxxxx

Hi Hayls

Good attitude - put it behind you and do 100% from now on - you can do it!

Twigs
xx

Thanks Peeps I feel soooo much better after reading your lovely comments, I'm not alone! I always stray from here when I'm naughty which I think maybe I should'nt as I'll have more chance of controling it...
Sharon supa star for getting HR to keep the girls job open, You def deserve a choc or two.

So today is my MOJO tuesday, Gave my sis a Indian Head Massage last night and then we watched a movie with lots of choc, Hey ho new day and I'm gonna be supa good. Planning to box and jog on the wii for atleast 40 minutes.
I'm ordering a dress for July on friday if funds allow, Fingers crossed, Touch wood! I was going to wear my wedding dress again but found this other dress and well, fell in love with it and it'll be really fitting for the reception.

I've brought some tesco sweet potato chips, may try them today but not sure what to have with them, Any ideas?. I thought just veg as I wanna be soooo good! I'm gonna pull it back for a sts this week.
Off to visit some diaries, hope you all have a fab day xxx

Twiggs I'll see if I can post the link, Here goes!

Back