(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

OMG hayley that is pure torture!!!
BUT well done on keeping strong and having another brilliant day...
Night night.

P.S-Just think of the bad nightmares she will be having tonight with that lot..(dont tell her i said that though!LOL) :Na_Na_Na_Na: xx

Hiya hayley.:)
Just popping in to wish you well for another 100% day today,hope you had a good night last night,have a nice day xx

Thanks Fuzzy,
Didn't give into temptation last night, Man that took some will power!

Suns shining today, Me and hubby are off out to the cinema later and I'm going to save some points for popcorn. Rest day on the acive today but I'm gonna squezze in a workout. Fingers crossed for WD tomorrow, Hope you all have a fab day xx

well done on resisting temptation - thats amazing after you were sat in such close proximity to it! xxx

how on earth did you resist - I know I would have given up come the cheese the rest I could leave

good luck for tomorrow (that is weigh in isnt it) you so deserve a loss not giving in to those treats

Sending you lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots n lots of good luck wishes for tomoz Hayley.:):):)
You sooooooooooooooo deserve a great result,well done on all those 100% days xxx

Hi - not popped by for a while just wanted to say well done for keeping strong in the face of the wine, pringles temptation and good luck for wi

M

OK so what time is weigh in
will be popping in till you tell us about your GREAT loss
you really deserve it this week :)
Hxx

WOW - tons of visits thank you.
So last WI I weighed 10.12 on Monday I weighed 11st today I weigh 10.10 -------- WOOOOOO HOOOOOO so a 2 Ib loss since last sat but really more. Just goes to show how off track I went and how on track I am now! Thanks to all your wicked and ongoing support I couldn't or wouldn't have got back on that wagon!
Even had my sweet popcorn yesterday! so is 4Ib doable in a week? Thats what I wanted to be at for the girly night!
I'm so happy. Thanks Fuzzy for starting the B2B challenge your a great motivator - feel like I've won an oscar lol.

plan for today is - At inlaws this morning then fizz and cake at a friends for her B- day then my Ma and pops are coming over for Dinner and cards night!
Not having any fizz but may have a slice of cake! No acohol tonight and no pigging out for dinner. I wanna stick to it as best as I can today.
Suns shining, hope you all have a supa weekend and I'll be back on tomorrow xx

CONGRATULATIONS SUPER STAR.
Well done perfect result hayley :winner:
Have a fab afternoon+evening xxxx
:happy096:

Fantastic loss
must be all that cheerleading
and yes I agree Fuzzy is a great motivator she has got many of us being back on track :)

again congrats its a fantastic but well deserved loss

really well done on your 2lbs off Hayley - shows what you can achieve when your heads in the right place :) x

Thanks for all your congrats "mwah"

So yesterday started with good intentions but ended with lots of choc and 2 glasses of red wine. HO HUM today was a new day and I've been pretty good - Just done my active and am gonna jump in the shower! Off to bed straight after - B has been waking through the night which I'm finding pretty hard! Any ideas - Do you think it could be because I sometimes give him a stick of cheese around dinner time? Thought it may be giving him active dreams...

Had a great weekend and even better as the suns been out.. Hope you've all had fun, Nighty Nighty xx

Morning,
Off food shopping shortly - I hate food shopping! Anyhow planned to have a 100% B2B Monday, so will be buying lots of fruit and veg.
Don't have many plans today, the suns gone :O(
Hope you all have a fab Monday xx

Hi hayley, hope u have a good day shopping :) i love food shopping, i take hours wandering around :)

hoping you managed your 100% day today
did you find anything interesting in the supermarket

Evening,
Late tonight, My hairdresser has just left. In and out of tesco in 30 mins lol... Told you I hate it.
So looking forward to dressing up sat night, especially now my hairs been cut and coloured.
Anyhow 16.5 points today and completed the B2B Monday "phew" 4 more days of being an angel and fingers crossed I'll feel great on sat!
Hope you've had a fab day, Nighty Nighty xx

Back