(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Hiya Hayley.
Well done on completing day 1 of the B-2-B challenge.
How have you done today...?
have a super evening xx

Hey Hayley how you doing today? Yeah I saw Fuzzy's new B2B challenge its a great idea!! My WI is on Wednesdays so Im going back tomorrow for all the fun :D

Yep Fuzzy another day down about to update b2b and exercise thread.
Hey Roo, good luck for tomorrow hun.
Quiet day today - enjoyed the sun. Just finished m workout so off to have an apple and shower.
TTFN xx

Evening,
Just finished the Active twiggs and I love it still, cant wait to do the next 30 day challenge!
Haven't completed the b2b challenge today :O( I've used all my points snacking on cr*p but still within points (JUST)
Pulled a muscle in my leg so exercise was hard tonight, especially as it was all lunges and squat holds - I had to cheat on the holds!

Brought 7 new fish today, 5 minows and 2 paradise fish. Hopefully I won't kill these. Luckily B doesn't seem to notice them dissapearing lol..
Hope you've all had a fab day, TTFN

Morning all,
My leg is really sore today but I don't know if to continue the exercise or to lay off? I don't wanna be dancing funny on sat night! It's a muscle beside my calf which I didn't realise I had lol... Blooming kick ups I reckon.
Off to the Castle park today with lil fella - then hopefully he'll let me look in a couple of shops lol.
Hope you all have a supa thursday, the suns shining already -YAY!
TTFN xxx

Hi Hayley - well done on your 2lbs and back to basics - with a minor slip up - back on track today.

Pulling your muscle is a right killer. I would take it easy though for a day or so - maybe spray some deep heat on it and just do upper body stuff till it settles down again.

That's the thing with getting fitter - your muscles get tighter and a lot more prone to overstretch - when I was a right lazy thing - never pulled anything ;)

Reactions: ugg
you should lay off exercise on the damaged muscle to allow it to heal
so do some abs work and upper body weights and rest the leg muscles for a day or too

enjoy your day and do take it easy

Hiya Hayley.:)
Sorry to hear you have pulled yer muscle hun,thing is its hard to rest it when its in the leg!
As the others have said just concentrate on yer upper body for a few days till it eases.
Have a nice afternoon with B-no running after him though!!!
Good luck for a 100% day today xx

Hey Hayley oh I hope your leg is feeling a bit better now... take it easy (if you can) and you will be ready to bop the night away on Saturday :D

Thanks for the rep... Im aiming for that star.. have a long way to go yet!

Your'll get it!

Morning,
Weighed in and lost 0.5Ib, which I'm ok with as I haven't been the best and exercise has been out of the window since wednesday. Blooming leg is still very sore, I've been using a muscle gel thingy so thats goota be helping.

Feeling a little stressed today, I've had a cancellation for tonight and only just told me! I don't think I'll be able to sell on their tickets at this late stage... Hey ho, hopefully it'll be a good night.
Hope you all have a good weekend, xx

Hey Hayley OH NO I cant believe your leg is still sore! Were you able to do any bopping? Hope your evening was a good one!

Well done on the loss!!

Back