• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HayLou EE Diary

S: 9st4lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 21 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
have decided after reading everyone elses diaries I'd start my own!!!

don't go to a club, just do it from home and my mums books!!!

advise would be great!!!

B- 2 weetabix & banana

L- Grilled chicken & salad, muller yogurt & strawberries

D- Egg fried rice, made from scratch & massive fruit salad

HEA- milk
HEB- 2 weetabix

Syns- curly wurly & salad dressing!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st8.6lb C: 16st8.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi haylou123 just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I am also doing slimming world at home and using the magazines and the tips I've picked up from the site. Feels sometimes like a bit of a minefield but I'm sure, with time, the programme will become second nature. Wishing you much success and here's to good weight losses :0) xxx

S: 9st4lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 21 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks for the comments!!! I am finding it so nice to be able to eat what I want and not fill guilty!!! I used to eat so much rubbish in a day then have to go to the gym as I felt bad, but now I'm eating healthy and goin to the gym to keep fit not
loose weight :)

Today I have this planned:

B- 2 weetabix & 2 banana

L- whole gala melon & 2 nectarines

D- 2 boiled eggs & salad

HEA - milk
HEB- 2 weetabix

not planning on any syns today as having a meal out tomorrow night!!!! eeeeek!!!! x

liliferjade

Wishful shrinking
S: 14st8lb C: 11st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 3st7lb(24.02%)
Is that going to be enough for the day? Theres no meats or carbs in there at all! Remember on EE you can have carbs and meat as long as you have a third superfree. A chicken breast would go nice with your tea? or something else just to get a bit more nutrition in?