My Slimming World Diary

DinoDana

So today has been on plan

breakfast I had a banana and some melon
Lunch was some sushi from Morrisons, not sure how many syns but it was a large pack so going to just count it as all my syns for today
Tea - BBQ two burgers (homemade with less than 5% fat beef mince) with cheese (HEA) and no bread, pork steak with spices rubbed over, potato salad made with yogurt and herbs and some salad.
Snacks - fruit, strawberries and raspberries with yogurt and sweetener HEB cereal bar

Tomorrows plan is

Breakfast - rice pudding made with water and yogurt mixed in with strawberries and raspberries
Lunch - quiche with salad
Tea - macaroni cheese with chicken and bacon (made with HEA of cheese and cottage cheese)
Snacks - fruit, HEB cereal bar, 6 syns of chocolate

I am out at an Italian on Friday night and not sure what's happening the rest of the weekend so I will be keeping my syns low for the rest of the week to try and make up for anything I eat over the weekend.

Today went as planned :) whoop whoop. I need to go to ALDI soon for more of their chocolates though. They're perfect for when I want to go low syn.

Tomorrows plan

Breakfast - rice pudding with berries and yogurt
Lunch - leftover mac and cheese (HEA)
Tea - vindaloo and rice
Snacks - fruit, HEB cereal bar, freddo (5 syns)

Need some idea's for a picnic on Saturday

Changed my mind on keeping syns as low, I've upped my exercise this week and although Friday will be off plan I'm not going to be drinking and will make the best decisions possible food wise. So going to stick to around 10 syns a day, staying on plan as best I can on Friday and sticking to plan 100% Saturday and Sunday. Feeling extremely motivated

Today has gone to plan, whoop whoop.

Breakfast - rice pudding with berries
Lunch - quiche with potatoes and salad
Tea - diet cola BBQ chicken with wedges and cheese (HEA)
Snacks - cereal bar (HEB) picnic from multipack (syns) fruit, crabsticks

Tomorrow will be fairly similar

Lunch - mac and cheese (HEA)
Tea - salmon with rice and vegetables
Snacks - cereal bar (HEB) probably a lower syn chocolate bar (Freddo for 5 syns?) fruit

I haven't been very well these past couple of days. I took today as a rest day after starting workouts again on Monday and Tuesday, so tomorrow I may try and do another workout before my night out on Friday. To be fair I may even try and get a cheeky workout in on Friday, depending on what time I finish work.

Managed two workouts this weekend, didn't do today as needed to go to the shop after work... although now I'm typing it I am tempted to run up and do a bit of a steady workout (dancing around rather than the cross trainer.)

Food wise today has been fab

Lunch - Salad with beef
Tea - chicken vindaloo with brown rice
Snacks - fruit pots, banana's, HEB of cereal bars (or might do some magic porridge with 2 syns of hot chocolate mixed in actually) milk in drinks (HEA) and 3.5 syns of chocolate buttons

Today has been another good day

Breakfast - rice pudding with berries,
Lunch - salad with beef
Tea - beef stir fry with noodles
Snacks - pineapple, mango, banana, grapes, 4 ryvita topped with jalepeno's, tomato puree and cheese (HEB and HEA) 6 syns worth of chocolate, crabsticks

Fab day again

Lunch - beef salad (breakfast and lunches haven't changed much this week lol and won't do until the weekend)
Tea - home made turkey burgers with HEA of cheese, fried onions and slimming world chips
Snacks - 2 ALDI cereal bars (HEB) 6 syns of chocolate, apple, banana, pineapple, mango, crabsticks

Only slight change to above, but decided to have a freddo so 5 syns and not 6 on the syns.

Feeling really hungry still, wondering what I still have in to snack on... apples, crabsticks... might make some more chips if I still feel this hungry in a while.

Today has been fab but I'm feeling really bloated and big (I think it's probably because I know it's my official WI tomorrow and I always used to feel like that before going to group.... I suppose although I'm crazy it shows I'm taking it seriously if I'm playing the same mind games with myself as I did at group)

Anyway

Breakfast - the usual - rice pudding with yogurt and berries
Lunch - again this weeks usual - beef salad, this time with no beetroot as we forgot to pick it up from the shop :( so will same tomorrow
Tea - diet cola chicken pasta with cheese (HEA)
Snacks - banana, apple, pineapple, cereal bars (HEB), 6 syns of chocolate, have some slimming world egg custard and mango to snack on later if I feel like it but don't know if I will with how bloated I feel

I'm pretty happy with how this weekend has panned out

Friday I was disappointed as I had maintained.. but I stuck to plan

Breakfast - rice pudding
Lunch - beef salad
Tea - chicken with chips and salad
Snacks - milk in drinks (HEA), cereal bar (HEB) because I was disappointed and wanted to treat myself I had a lion bar instead of keeping syns closer to 5 so that was 10.5 syns, fruit

Yesterday was the BBQ

I had a cooked breakfast for breakfast (2 syns for sausages),
fruit kebabs before we went to the BBQ
At the bbq I had some cous cous salad which I am guessing was made with a little oil so would have been some syns, diet ginger beer so that was syn free, chicken which my husband made for me so no skin with chilli and lime. I then had a slice of halloumi and a very small slice of key lime pie (so syns were sausages, cous cous salad, halloumi and key lime pie... much better than other years when I've had loads of fatty meat, loads of halloumi and a few puddings)
When we got home I had a cereal bar and a milky coffee for my healthy extra's

Today it's been cooked breakfast again (2 syns for sausages)
Lunch was beef salad
Tea - we're having a pizza party for my son, but I am going to order a shish kebab with no sauce
Snacks - fruit
Syns will be the sausages, any oil on the kebab, the pitta if I eat it and a slice of Birthday cake. Usually if I were having an off day I wouldn't have my healthy extra's but same as yesterday I will have them today either as cheese on some cheesy chips later if I'm hungry or milk in drinks and a cereal bar.

I know it's hard to say as I don't know how many syns I will have had this weekend... but I think with me saving syns earlier in the week there's a good possibility I am within my weekly syns or only just over.

It's definitely gone a lot better than it could have done.

I think I'm going to go more than 6 syns a day this week.

Plans for the weekend are Friday night out and I'm not drinking so will stick to diet cokes and have ordered my meal, going for the miso rice bowl with chicken. Think I only need to count a few syns for that. Then on Saturday we are going to a brewery for a BBQ, it's the thai place putting the BBQ on though... so idea what will be served but I plan on being good. Again I am driving (husband is loving me sticking to plan a lot more) so will have diet cokes and food wise I will chose the best option available. If I'm not happy with anything I may even not eat. But I honestly think Friday and Saturday won't require me to lower my syns the rest of the week

Whoops, forgot to post todays food then because I went off on a tangent haha

Breakfast - rice pudding and berries (pudding rice, muller ligher, blackberries and blueberries)
Lunch - beef salad (beef, lettuce, carrot, beetroot, pickled onions and gherkins)
Tea - fish, slimming world chips and roasted courgette and onions
Snacks - pear, apple, banana, pineapple, boiled egg, cereal bar (HEB) milk in drinks (HEA) 10 - 12 syns on a chocolate bar, depending on which one I decide to go for. Or I may have a smaller bar for 5 or 6 syns and a bag of crisps... not sure what the syns are on the one's we have in but I will check before eating. Depends what I fancy later.

Had a white lion bar on Monday for my syns as found them in B&M only 10.5 and well worth it

I'm getting bad at updating this

Yesterday
Breakfast - the usual
Lunch - beef salad (carrots, beetroot, pickled onions, pickled gherkins, lettuce and sweetcorn)
Tea - chicken curry with wholemeal rice
Snacks - cadbury caramel (9 syns), 2 alpen lights (HEB), milk in drinks (HEA) watermelon, pear, apple, banana, other fruits

Today
Breakfast - surprise surprise it was rice pudding with berries
Lunch - Chicken salad (same salad as yesterday)
Tea - turkey stir fry with noodles
Snacks - pear, apple, melon, grapes, boiled egg, overnight oats with hot chocolate mixed in and cherries (HEB and 2 syns) milk in drinks (HEA) chocolate bar for between 8-10 syns depending on which one I fancy

Back