Hazel's Diary - Enough's enough!

Day 10 and I couldn't resist a sneaky peak on the scales...down another 3lbs so 9lbs in total. Feeling happy!

1.5litres of water so far and now having my first shake of the day - hot mint chocolate.

Day 17 and still managing ok. It's the totm and I've felt really bloated so haven't weighed as I don't want to be disheartened.

I've just booked a holiday for the end of September so that's definitely an incentive to keep going.

X

How's it going Hazel - use this board if you need support?

Hi thanks Taupe I'm still here :) on day 25 and lost 13lbs so far. It's not coming off as quickly as others but I've been having the odd nibble of cheese, ham and eggs plus the odd meal of meat and salad, so I'm pleased with the loss really.

The last time I did exante in 2011 I was quite strict but as soon as I cheated I thought I'd failed and gave up. This time I'm a lot more relaxed and really think I can see this through.

Xx

Hi Hazel, just subscribing. I think you've got exactly the right attitude which is exactly the same as mine!! LOL. Look forward to following your progress.

Great losses. I suffer from anxiety and depression, too. That, coupled with endless dieting, often led me to binge eat. Good luck getting to goal.

Thanks Thornhill Cate and Sleek_chick. I'm on day 28 today and things are still going ok :) weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good one. My clothes are starting to feel too big now but I can't quite fit into my 18s yet hopefully another half a stone will do it.

I'm planning on sticking with exante for at least another 12 weeks, which takes me to my holiday when I'm away for a week all inclusive...hopefully I won't go completely off the wagon. I'm not really a big eater any more, ironically this has happened since I've been bigger. I don't like to pile my plate up because I think people will be thinking 'Crikey no wonder she's fat'.

Xx

Weigh in today and I lost 4lbs :) a stone in 4 weeks exactly what I was aiming for so I'm really pleased. 4 more lbs and I'll be into the 15s which I haven't seen since 2012 fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

Xx

Thanks Bob123 looks like you're doing well too. It certainly helps to have others in the same boat. A lot of people think vlcds are unhealthy and try and convert me to healthy eating.

xx

Well done Hazel. A stone in a month is great.

Thanks Thornhill Cate I expect it may slow down a bit but the diet is so easy once you get going. I love not having to think about what to eat.

Yes me too bob123 my nails are growing really well these past few weeks, they used to just split.

xx

Been really poorly with upset tummy, temperature and swollen glands :( still sticking to the diet but got no energy today and feel really shaky. My family keep asking 'it's not that diet you're on is it?' They forget that a few other people have had this bug too!

Moan over xx

Hope you feel better soon. Funny how people want to blame what are obviously symptoms of some kind of bug or virus on the diet. Ignore it all and keep going. :)

Back