Hazel's refeed

Day 1
Chocolate whip - was rotton could not eat more than a few spoonfuls
Lunch - another few spoonfuls of whip
Dinner - Fillet Sole, 1 broccilli florette, garden peas, maungetout(small handfull of each)
Water and 1 bottle diet coke

Day 2
Tropical fruits shake - again found this vile could not finish it
Lunch - Fillet of Hake, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber.
Dinner - Fillet of Sole, asparagus, low fat yogurt

Day 3
Strawberry shake - had a few left over from tfr
Lunch - Chicken fillet seasoned with scwartz chicken seasoning, 6 small new potatos could not eat more than 4 though(with no fat fromage frais and chopped parsey), carrots and baby corn
Dinner - Chicken seasoned with same, mushrooms and onions cooked in a little water served with lettuce, tomato and onion and balsamic vinegar.
I had almost a litre of coke was my daughters birthday and everyone was having all the other yummy food i made, but I was v good but did cave later that evening to 2 glasses of wine.

Day 4
had hangover from afore mentioned glasses of wine so decided on late breakfast of wholemeal pitta, low fat ham, english mustard, onion, cucumber and tea with skimmed milk, seemed to do the trick
Lunch - Strawberry Shake
Dinner - made a mexican style soup that was delicious got the recepie on www.weightwatchers.ie it is spicy but oh so tasty and filling

Day 5
Strawberry Shake
Lunch - Bagel from bagel factory, chicken, cucumber, pesto mayo(didnt realise but was not stopping to complain was starving)
Dinner - the mexican soup again and low fat yogurt

Day 6
No shakes left only maintenance so had half mixed with water was not nice so opted for early lunch at 11 of Chicken, baby potatos and cucumber
Dinner - Spaggetti Bolonaise, low fat yogurt

Your refeed seems to be going well for you, are you enjoying eating again? I couldnt believe how fantastic food was again.

It is so great, alhough I am after switching to weight watchers today I weighed in and have lost another pound this week so am happy with that, I will still go to my Lipotrim chemist weigh in tomorrow and see what I weigh in at will probably have put it back on ha ha. I will say farwell to the chemist then and stick to a healthy eating ww plan just kinda going to stick to what the refeed is though and cut out processed foods and no sweets or anything. So so good to have food again and I am really enjoying the healthy side of food now all the green veg and fish mmmmmmmmm.

Good luck for you WI tomorrow and great idea to join WW.

I still have a sweet or chocolate, but just count it into my daily calories.

Back